What is your mile time?

So, when do you guys do PT normally? (everyone)[/quote]

1st week...last meeting was canceled so i have it this thursday......ooh no!

Everyday(football i run 1.5 miles in sprints and lift weights i do Squat, Bench, Calf raises, Triceps, leg esxinsions, powerclean, deadlift, incline, and pull ups, push ups, military press, and one more i cant rember)
P.S. the weights are everyother day

Not at the moment...during track season I run the 400 and 800 meter relays and runs...havn't done a season of CC yet.

I'm 16, female and run about a 5:10 average mile. And I'm a 50meter-200meter.

I play for team USA youth for soccer and run about 5 miles a day, also I have personal trainer and am on a balanced diet.

you can't really judge people about how much they weight, and age...theres body fat,body muscle (which weights more than fat), height, and believe it or not your genes have something to do with your running performance as well.

it all depends on your training,development,and genes

PT here is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday here from 6:00AM to 7:00AM with a mandatory requirement of two per week for GMC and POC and all three for FTP.

My best APFT...granted this was when I was a little younger, but I did 102 Push-ups in 2 min, then 98 sit-ups in 2 min, and then I ran 2 miles in 11:52. (difficult considering the sit-ups burn up your hip flexors and turn your quads into mush)

I'm not that fast any more...but I DID run five miles today in 35:21...so fast enough.

My best APFT...granted this was when I was a little younger, but I did 102 Push-ups in 2 min, then 98 sit-ups in 2 min, and then I ran 2 miles in 11:52. (difficult considering the sit-ups burn up your hip flexors and turn your quads into mush)

I'm not that fast any more...but I DID run five miles today in 35:21...so fast enough.

i guess you are not fast enough to post either....you bumped into 5 yr old thread.

i guess you are not fast enough to post either....you bumped into 5 yr old thread.

There are no rules that says you can't bump up old threads, as long as you have something more to add to the topic. ;)

About 35.5,.... seconds, on my old XR 600.

I dunno whether it's my fastest, but it's about as fast as I'm willing to push it these days

I was recorded in the Army in 1955 as running the mile in 4 minutes 5 seconds which was about six paces of world record

Back