What is your mile time?

ok after reading everyone elses time i think i need to work on the mile like everyday, but i really don't have time. last time i ran it was 9:02...thats bad isn't it?????????????that wasn't at CAP that was in gym at school...

CadetGirl605 said:
ok after reading everyone elses time i think i need to work on the mile like everyday, but i really don't have time. last time i ran it was 9:02...thats bad isn't it?????????????that wasn't at CAP that was in gym at school...

HaHa keep working on it.

CadetGirl605 said:
It's not horrible, but it is on the slower side. Just keep working on it and I'm sure you will get a better time.

yesterday me and my dad went for a run...and i had already ran a mile and when i looked back to see if he was there he was about .5 miles behind me sure hope i didnt make him feel old he gets mad when i do that

CadetGirl605 said:
That is good!,in my case. Mine is around 11:07.

USAFAUX2004 said:
CadetGirl605 said:

http://level2.cap.gov/documents/u_082503084254.pdf

Go to the last page, or find the CAPR 52-18 in your books
Yeah, the only problem with that is it isn't realistic for female scores. If I wanted too I could walk the mile and still pass it, get what I mean?

The average for a female would be around a 8-9 minute mile, so you are fine.

Im fastest was last year with Army JROTC, at 6:37, when I was 15
This year with NAVY JROTC, I ran the 1.5 mile in 10:42 at age 16

all i can say that yall need to run and work out everyday becuase this is starting to get disapionting

Joe252 said:
all i can say that yall need to run and work out everyday becuase this is starting to get disapionting
Seriously. We need to live on farms again or something because guys seem to be getting wimpier :roll: Sorry, I like my guys buff lol. Ok, so I need to work out again too...I will admit to that, but I'm a girl, don't expect me to have a 4 minute mile and do 200 push ups.

Joe252 said:
only 50 push ups and a 6:50 mile and below :lol:
Ok, thats doable! I'm actually very close to that already. I just need to do 10 more push-ups and cut my mile time by 40 seconds.

if can cut my mile by 4 minutes you can do all i can say is run your ass of thats what the coaches did to me and now im in good enough shape to join the army....marines not yet...

:lol: Yeah, well, I'm not 14 anymore. I used to run that fast and I used to be able to do that many push ups and what not, but I stoped playing sports...

So, when do you guys do PT normally? (everyone)

Back