What is your greatest Fear

Locke

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.'
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we subconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
-- From A RETURN TO LOVE by Marianne Williamson

From the movie "Coach Carter"

I'm not going to say anything like those, I'm going to say what my deepest fear truely is...Dissappointment.
I can't tell you how many times I have lied to my parents to try to get their approval, to have them happy with me, to have them pleased with my actions. When my dad says he is dissappointed in me...its tough.

my greatest fear?

"Your greatest fear should not be that you will be given an impossible task- your boys will figure out how to do it. Your greatest fear is being given an assignment that another group failed. Your success will forever be tarred with teh brush of their failure." Charlie Beckwith.

Nah, it's manbearpig. :)

small spaces
and
failure
i will go to any length to make sure that i succeed, and at times that screws me over

...getting collected by a garbage van at 0400J in the morning.

Alternatively, finding out that my trusted long year wife is actually a foreign government agent paid for spying on me, like has happened in the two Germanys for 30+ yrs.

Rattler

Last edited:
To fail in my duty as a father to my children, to fail in my duty as a husband to my loving wife, and to fail in my duty as a citizen to my country.

Back