What was your first car???

Well my first car right now since im only 17 is a Ford F-150 2003. Its red with the stepside, and im getting it tint with running boards. I love that truck :p

I am only 17 and have allready owned 5 cars...

and they are as follows:

1969 Opel GT
1978 Chevrolet Luv
1993 Pontiac Grand Am
1991 Chrysler 5th Ave
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer

i only have one car as of now and that is my Chrysler... Mopar is the only way to go...

1987 F350 460 quad cab long bed with a 4" lift kit. That thing (named the Honky Tank, by the way :lol: ) has saved my life I don't know how many times.

Right now I'm looking at buying my brother's truck Eeyore (a blue 1976 Dodge Power Wagon).

1st car would have to be my 1995 Pontiac Grand AM. It's not actually mine as far as registration goes, but I'm the one who drives it the most.

first car, being the one i am currently driving, is a 1985 mazda 323.
it runs!! thats abt all i can say for it!!! :lol:

My first car was a 1966 Volkswagon sedan transporter or station wagon. i payed 500 dollars for it. I owned this car for exactly 20 hours. When i drove it home that evening after buying it, i forgot it leaked oil and blew up the engine. It never ran again. :cry:

my first sucessful car was a wreck, looking for a place to happen. My dad went out and bought me, for 75 dollars, a 1964 impala to drive. It could only be driven during the day to school. all the fenders were crushed. Going faster than 50 mph resulted in the formation of a thick white cloud due to the intermixture of oil and radiator water. but it ran just fine for 2 years, and got me to school. 8)

'88 Volvo 740 estate. Great car.
Had to sell it about 6 months ago, couldn't afford a new one, it was to expensive to fix this one, and I didn't really need it. Now it's back to the bicycle, and public transportation, which isn't a problem arround here. No parking problems anymore! Still mis it though.. My Father bought it when it was new....

Redneck said:
Right now I'm looking at buying my brother's truck Eeyore (a blue 1976 Dodge Power Wagon).

excellent... like i said before, MOPAR is the only way to go... How much are you buying it for, and what type of condition is it in?

I'm buying it for as little as possible. :lol: I actually think he's going to give it to me for some reason because everytime I talk to my parents, sister, or sister-in-law about it they tell me "oh, why don't you just wait a little bit." Hope springs eternal, eh?

It's in real good condition except for the .30-06 hole in the hood, but that just adds character (and if anyone asks you how it got there, I don't know nothin).

my first sucessful car was a wreck, looking for a place to happen. My dad went out and bought me, for 75 dollars, a 1964 impala to drive. It could only be driven during the day to school. all the fenders were crushed. Going faster than 50 mph resulted in the formation of a thick white cloud due to the intermixture of oil and radiator water. but it ran just fine for 2 years, and got me to school.

Dang you kill me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

69 buick skylark
71 camaro
78 bronco
93 gran am
99 gran am
95 chevy 1500 4x4
plus 3 motor cycles and a killer doom buggy,home made with a 350 rockwell snomobile motor ...120 mph
2 snomobiles ect ect

Back