What was your first car???

FutureRANGER said:
Hey man aren't you 14? How do you have a car?

When i was in Bosnia we were on the ranges and the Bosnians used to come by and collect the brass we missed, well one day a kid no older than 10 (if that) got out of the drivers side of a car, i about lost it!

GUNNER

hehe

GUNNER wrote:

When i was in Bosnia we were on the ranges and the Bosnians used to come by and collect the brass we missed, well one day a kid no older than 10 (if that) got out of the drivers side of a car, i about lost it!

Lol, my parents went on a Jeep trip in Jordan, and some of the local Jeep drivers/Guids/Sheperds were 10 year olds....

GUNNER
Wierd stuff you can see here my friend,Kid behind the wheels,unexploded mines and bombs,shootouts............etc

:lol: HOME SWEET HOME :lol:

ok enough arguing about age... if someone has a car more power to them... As i said before... i owned my forst car at 14... lets stop gettion so off topic here...

1988 Mustang gt... after i totalled it (due to another driver blowing stopsign) i missed it so much i bought nother one which is now on ebay, up for auction.

i got a 1987 toyota supra with a sports roof and a strait 6 cylinder with a small turbo charger its in real bad condition o and by the way this is my current car me being 15 and all 8)

Haha, sounds kinda bad, but I love this car. It's my dad's '91 Honda Accord. It's black and I would have to do some stuff to the inside, but its a really awesome car.

Back