What was your favourite military uniform of ww1 and ww2

CanadianCombat

my fav of ww1 would be the German/Bavaria, Leib Infantry Regiment field service uniform, 1914 or the German/Hessen-Darmstadt, 117th Infantry Leib Regiment (3rd Hessian, Grand Duchess'),1918. my fav from ww2 is the British Paratrooper uniform used in Operation Market Garden.

In WW2, the German and Soviet uniforms (Don't accuse me of being a Nazi and Communist, it is anyways impossible to be simulateously a Nazi and a Communist)

I am a little biased but, I feel the WW-2 US Marine Corp uniform was the best looking uniform.

The Para's with their Denison Smock, worn with a scrimmage net as a cravat, jungle green trousers which were water proof and short puttees which stopped muck getting into your boots, and of course the Beret. It took the British Army another 40 odd years to adopt it or some thing quite close to it for the rest of their forces

WW I would be one of the early French uniforms, with kepi and red pantalons, colourfull, stylish, and completely outdated even in 1914.
WW II would be the uniform of a German Sturmgschütz commander, the perfect mix of artillery and panzer uniform.

In WW2, the German and Soviet uniforms (Don't accuse me of being a Nazi and Communist, it is anyways impossible to be simulateously a Nazi and a Communist)

Hello! If members think you are a Nazi lover and they have a problem with you liking German WWII uniforms then the whole Allied western forces today are Nazi racists because they wear the same exact WWII German helmet. Including the Israeli forces!

My favorite would be the German uniforms. Sorry but that's the truth. German uniforms plus the ones that fought under Germany; hands down were better than any other uniforms.

2nd US.

Last Britain.

Seriously, I didn't like the Russians fury hat. Fury clothes belong in women's wardrobes only not the military.

Hello! If members think you are a Nazi lover and they have a problem with you liking German WWII uniforms then the whole Allied western forces today are Nazi racists because they wear the same exact WWII German helmet. Including the Israeli forces!

Exact? They had Kevlar back then?

HI,

No, though the camouflage patterns and helmets do look similar to German uinfroms from WWII. I can't help to think of German soldiers when I see modern Western soldiers today.

Runners up inst that bad for the US. IMO, the US had the best uniforms from the Allies side.

Oh, sorry for my bad grammar and spelling, I'm trying to improve everyday.

Back