what is your favourite flavour twistie

Alright then, seeing nobody else will answer I will.

My favourite flavour twistie is cheese.

Cheese definately.
Although I havent seen the wicked cheese version in New Zealand.

Ok the closest alternative I can think of is for the americans are Cheetos, I cant think of a UK equivalent I was thinking of Cheeseballs but I am not sure if they were in the UK or not.

mmm no dont think we have cheeseballs here in ireland, but ill go wild and say is its a ball of cheese perhaps? :p

Irishone said:
mmm no dont think we have cheeseballs here in ireland, but ill go wild and say is its a ball of cheese perhaps? :p

Oddly enough no its not, its sort of an intense cheese flavoured puffy chip type thing but with no potato.

Confused yet?
:)

No i think i know what your talking about Walkers does something like that in the uk I think. But i hate cheese so its all good lol

Irishone said:
No i think i know what your talking about Walkers does something like that in the uk I think. But i hate cheese so its all good lol

Ah thats it, I was thinking of Walkers Footballs not Cheeseballs, infact what we are looking for is Walkers Wotsits.

YES! Thats what they're called that was driving me insane, my flatmate loves them. They smell rotten!

wife of lips said:
If you think twisties are exciting What do you think of smarties

That should be much easier to explain internationally they are just original M&M's (chocolate center candy coated).

:)

What is begining to worry me is the amount I know about international confectionary.

Smarties are mmm ok but the best is galaxy. mmm
only nice is irish Cadbury's cos its made from real milk, where as english factories make it with condensed milk. fact! lol Ok i know 2 much, i was on a tour in primary school lol

lol
cheese twistys for sure

and there is a diference between m&m's and smarties, (other that the letter on them!) one is fatter than the other

but the peanut m&m's are better than the originial.
You know whats really good vodka chocolate its pretty nice

Back