what is your favourite flavour twistie

Uh, in the US Twisties are licorice and come either as standard black licorice or cherry red. So of those two, gimme cherry. :D

Darryl Lea licorice is the best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Locke said:
cant stand red licorice, gimme the original stuff!!!

You get my vote.
:)

Darryl Lea licorice is the best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Indeed it is, although black knight has a soft version that is apparently not bad.

LIPS said:

im going to quote the whole darn thing cuz its so true!!!!

There's one type of licorice that's made in the UK that I really love. I don't remember the name all I remember is it was assorted and it was great. *drools* :D

oh i know what your talking about bassetts make it? dont like that myself, i love the cherry whips you can get mmm

Charge 7 said:
Uh, in the US Twisties are licorice and come either as standard black licorice or cherry red. So of those two, gimme cherry. :D
assoreted%20twists.jpg

Also, in th U.S. "Smarties" look like this.
Smarties.jpg

DTop said:
Charge 7 said:

Also, in th U.S. "Smarties" look like this.
Smarties.jpg

For us Australians Those lollies are not smarties,There just lollies. Smarties here are similar to your M&M's Only smarter

Ok I will attempt to clear the air:

M&M's melt in your mouth and not in your hand

Smarties melt in your mouth as well as in your hand

Twisties dont melt in your mouth or hand.

Twisties are a chip like thing. Much like a cheesel only twisted.

Now I am bloody confused :? :? :? :? :?

OK, to cover all sides, these are non-American Smarties.
smarties%5B1%5D.jpg

And these are non-American Twisties.
twisties.jpg

Did I get it right?

never mind that did ye hear willie wonka bars are back!!! lol
Ah no my flatmate was very excited about this.But i think those bars are nasty they taste like they're burnt. But still gotta go see johnny doing his thing.... oooh and the Uumpa Loompas!

Back