what is your favourite eating utensil?

a fork, you can use it for almost anything, and if you have a spork, it will work for anything.......

My Bowie Knife. I just can't break the habit plus it keeps others from grabbing the last piece of chicken.

Seeing as, among other things, I'm a competent chef I'll pick the knife but it would be a hard call over the spoon.

now evidently a spork is the best invention in the world, you can use it to do the job of a knife fork AND spoon. BTW wats with knives? What are canines and incisors for?

wife of lips said:
Do you remember splades. I used to love them, you dont c them anymore. What is the world coming to.

I still use splades, think they've been replaced by sporks now.

babyboy4u363 said:
BTW wats with knives? What are canines and incisors for?

Didn't you see "Gangs of New York?" There wasn't anything "The Butcher" couldn't do with cutlery. :)

a good sharp knife. you can do anything with a knife except eat soup, and you can just drink that from the bowl if you have to.

istealfreefood said:
a good sharp knife. you can do anything with a knife except eat soup, and you can just drink that from the bowl if you have to.

You also cant eat food such as peas with a knife they just roll off, would drive you mad!!

Being an Aussie, I like a pitch fork and a machete

"You call that a knife?".....Crocodile Dundee

Back