what is your favorite truck - Page 4

--
Boots

December 5th, 2004  
egoz

land rover. sure the range rover has better power, more luxury, better dimensions, and better offroading capability, but most of the owners don't have the balls to take it off road. i would if i had one. my dad got the discovery series ii when it first came out in 2000. it's a great truck. if i could find all of the pictures we took when we took it off road i'd post them. but the new LR3 is an amazing truck too. my dad is looking to get one since he sold the Discovery last year.
http://apps.us.landrover.com/future/...aunch_20040715

http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/...4april/lr3.asp
December 6th, 2004  
AussieNick

I dunno if you'd consider a fourbie Land Rover to be a "truck" as such. I thought the idea of a truck was 2 or 4 doors, tray out the back and 4wd. I may be wrong, but I thought it was the equivilent of a dual cab ute in Australia.

Like these examples:

and here are some examples of what we refer to as Utes for those who don't know what we mean:

Holden VU SS Ute

Ford BA XR8 Ute
December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

just one thing....................

EDDIE STOBART..................
--
Boots
December 7th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Hummer H1 ... Alpha version maybe. And its actually more fuel efficient!!
December 8th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
Hummer H1 ... Alpha version maybe. And its actually more fuel efficient!!
you can't use Hummer and fuel efficient in the same sentance. it might be more fuel efficient, but that doesn't mean it's fuel efficient
December 8th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: oi

hey what about................EDDIE STOBART..........................

ok truck..........lorry.........lorry........truck... .......kinda same when its up ur behind on the motorway!
December 9th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Aussie nick those pics you showed really reminded me of the Chevy El Camino, and the lesser known Ford Ranchero. Needless to say and car/truck thing kicks ass.
December 9th, 2004  
egoz

i'm surprised no one has mentioned the Chevy SSR. It's a great looking pickup truck.

and one more.
December 9th, 2004  
Trevor

ewwww no. I saw that thing in a dealership the other day. Ugliest thing ever. O well, gotta give Dodge credit for trying something new.
December 10th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

LOL well it said the Hummer H1 Alpha could go about 600 miles on one tank of gas... ahh I wonder how big the gas tank is.

Ford F-150 Lariat is pretty nice also