What Is your Favorite Outdoor Recreational Activity

DTop

I like fishing, whether it's fresh or salt water. I just like being out there on the water. How about you?

i can honestly ( and sadly) say i iv never been fishing. i would like to someday tho. id have to say touch football is a fun recreational (and safe) activity. i also like airsoft, as iv said several times before, and anything involving a trampoline. so my favorites are all active or semi-active activities, as compared to fishing, which doesnt seem to be real active :D

Kilgore said:
Anything that involves shooting. I love shooting.

yes, me too. though i do prefer archery over rifle shooting but I just love to shoot things :m16shoot:

fishing is ok, if you want to eat some fish.

This is off-topic, and I apologize, but "Lips" is what they called me in prison. Just throwin that out there. :cowb:

i love hunting. havnt gone much but i loved every moment of it

ACTaFOOL82 said:
This is off-topic, and I apologize, but "Lips" is what they called me in prison. Just throwin that out there. :cowb:

howd you get into prison? PM me the answer cuz i dont want this thread to stray off topic. thx

fav rec activity

I'd Have to say that my favourite recreational activity is going camping in our caravan with my family. preferably somewhere nice and warm.

There is nothing like having it away under the stars on a warm summers night, and if you are lucky there will be the sound of surf in the background.

Ok this is too hard to answer.
I'll make to lists. Outdoors civi life and outdoors military.

CIVILIAN LIFE:
Camping
Drinking
Surfing
Shooting
Riding motorbikes
Ute musters
Fishing
Rugby

MILITARY LIFE:
Section attacks, cos unlike platoon level and up, you can't find yourself stuck in the depth section. I hate depth section with a passion.

I'd have to say baseball. i'm the only female in my family, and it's a sports orientated family, so my favorite thing to do in the world is play baseball. doesn't even have to be in a field, it could be in our own back yard. just give me a glove, bat, and ball, and i'm happy

There is too many good things to do outside.....hiking, swimming/boating, 4wheeling, fishing, mud football and camping.

Back