What Is your Favorite Outdoor Recreational Activity

--
Boots

July 9th, 2005  
DTop

Topic: What Is your Favorite Outdoor Recreational Activity

I like fishing, whether it's fresh or salt water. I just like being out there on the water. How about you?
July 9th, 2005  
ghost457

i can honestly ( and sadly) say i iv never been fishing. i would like to someday tho. id have to say touch football is a fun recreational (and safe) activity. i also like airsoft, as iv said several times before, and anything involving a trampoline. so my favorites are all active or semi-active activities, as compared to fishing, which doesnt seem to be real active
July 9th, 2005  
Kilgore

Anything that involves shooting. I love shooting.
--
Boots
July 9th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
Anything that involves shooting. I love shooting.

yes, me too. though i do prefer archery over rifle shooting but I just love to shoot things

fishing is ok, if you want to eat some fish.
July 11th, 2005  
LIPS

Kicking the footy with my kids. Its just the best fun.
July 16th, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

This is off-topic, and I apologize, but "Lips" is what they called me in prison. Just throwin that out there.
July 17th, 2005  
behemoth79

i love hunting. havnt gone much but i loved every moment of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
This is off-topic, and I apologize, but "Lips" is what they called me in prison. Just throwin that out there.
howd you get into prison? PM me the answer cuz i dont want this thread to stray off topic. thx
July 18th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Probably a toss-up between golf and skiing.
July 19th, 2005  
wife of lips

Topic: fav rec activity

I'd Have to say that my favourite recreational activity is going camping in our caravan with my family. preferably somewhere nice and warm.
July 20th, 2005  
Genghis Khan

Airsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!