What was your favorite cartoon/ tv show when u were a kid?

Anyone remember about Devilman? They canceled that after a while because they said it was bad for kids, sucks. :evil:

The original Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry back before they decided that it was "too violent" for TV. Odd, I never grew up to become an axe murder just because I saw Jerry cleave Tom's skull several dozen times.

I forgot about Looney Tunes, not to mention Bugs Bunny. I used to love Wiley Coyote, though I wish he could have at least once caught the damn roadrunner :lol:

Looney Toons and Voltron. no one seems to remember Voltron. that show rocked. but then they came out with the Voltron 3d and just killed it.

watoo1.jpeg

tennesseetuxedo.jpg

ud3.JPG

Tomjerrylogo40s.jpg

m08064.gif

Looney Toons and T&J :) they are still my favo, i watch them every chance I get! Even though i've seen all episodes 30 times it just never gets old! The Jetsons was good aswell. The Simpsons was a bit hard for me to watch and enjoy when I was a kid as it was in a language I didnt know and couldn't read. The best tv series would probebly have been Alf! (Wish they could air it again :()

SWAT KATS, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE REMEMBERS SWAT KATS, that was one of the greatest shows ever, i also used to love Beast Wars: Transformers, i remember when they got back to their home planet FINALLY which started the new seasons and at the end Optimus died and i cried.

I used to always watch Tom and Jerry in the morning and i watched the Jetsons, and Space Ghost, scooby-doo, and i still watch boomerang sometimes.

Back