What was your favorite cartoon/ tv show when u were a kid?

Loony Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Winnie the Pooh, The Smurfs, and Inspector Gadget, that's what I remember from when I was a little kid. When I grew older I enjoyed Ren & Stimpy and Beavis & Butthead.

The Anamanicas, I loved that show, I sware I never missed an episode.
Have no Idea why it got canned it was so funny

LeEnfield 2 said:
I am stuck on this one, can you imaging a time before Television, well that was me

Uh, LeEnfield, they did have film then though. Perhaps you watched Bugs Bunny in the movie film shorts? Maybe some Walt Disney? Tex Avery stuff?

Sheesh! Sometimes you make yourself sound like Methuselah! :lol:

I loved Voltron and Robotech. I STILL love all of the Looney toons and watch the Animaniacs and Tiny toons with my kids (not sure which of us really enjoy them more...). :oops:

Charge wrote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield 2
I am stuck on this one, can you imaging a time before Television, well that was me

Uh, LeEnfield, they did have film then though. Perhaps you watched Bugs Bunny in the movie film shorts? Maybe some Walt Disney? Tex Avery stuff?

Sheesh! Sometimes you make yourself sound like Methuselah! :lol:

Nearest Cinema was miles away and in my younger days it opened during evening because of the Air Raids, and every one was expected to be at work all day. So there were very few films that I saw and there was NO television, also the Radio would be turned of by the BBC at 22. 30 hrs to stop the bombers homing in on its radio beams.

Animaniacs!!!!! My favourite part of it was Pinky and the Brain... Why didn't they ever take over the world?

If we're talking about when we were "young" kids, I watched Felix the Cat and Popeye. At the movies, I liked Tom and Jerry.

Back