what is your favorite car (non truck)

This is my favourite, but i have to say we do get some strange stares from the local germans whilst driving it around.
IMAG0018.jpg

2_1024x768.jpg

2006 Porsche 911 Turbo.

It'll raise my shorts every time. Then again so has every one built since 1974. Some guys go for blondes, some for redheads, but I'm a Porsche man myself.

One nagging little detail, flo. You actually own the nifty little buggy. I merely own a picture of the bestest bit of automotive engineering of all...well, you know. *weeps and gnashes teeth*

yep you are so right, at least i do own my little buggy, but i also have a triumph spitefire 1963 and a harley davidson 1200 sportster, a nissan jeep and a saab vectors sport, God im such a spoilt little madam:smile:

Problem i have now is that im drafted back to the Uk and have got to get them all back home somehow, and that isnt even including the caravan.

As for the golden oldies it's a toss up between a few.
Holden Torana A9X
Ford XYGT-HO Phase III
Or a Valiant Charger E49

MaKa9 said:
I vote Charger:)
Yes indeed, with a Dukes of Hazzard horn...haha. Oh mah gosh, I was working my outdoor pool and This guy came around the corner in a 2006 Dodge Charger,orange, with the confederate flag painted on top, and he blares his horn and i flashed back to Dukes of Hazzard...It was great.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Yes indeed, with a Dukes of Hazzard horn...haha. Oh mah gosh, I was working my outdoor pool and This guy came around the corner in a 2006 Dodge Charger,orange, with the confederate flag painted on top, and he blares his horn and i flashed back to Dukes of Hazzard...It was great.

The South will RISE again!!
I love that movie:)

That'd be because it's a 1970's 2 door car. They all look similar in that sense. But upon close inspection they are very different... Perhaps the first thing is that it's a 6 not an 8 cylinder.

I can only choose one? Audi RS4.

RS4.jpg

Three major reasons:
1. All-wheel drive (so it's a good winter/skiiing car).
2. Sports car performance (so it's a good track car).
3. Looks elegant (so I can go out for a night on the town).

Back