what is your favorite car (non truck)

Actually, the U.S. already can get 1000+ hp out of a small block V8 ;) . The boys at Mopar do it all the time, they win all the drag races too. And a 6.0 liter V-12 with only 390hp is a piece. The Mopar 5.9 liter V-8 gets 410+ and its smaller. :cowb:

Ok, but the 400 hp are really enough :firedevi: . And its a very nice car. Here in Germany you don't find a lot of cars with this much HP. And it gots Leather seats, Air conditioning and GPS navigation aaaaaannnnndddd.....................No roof :p !!!!! :rock:

I gotta admit convertibles are pimp, unless its a VW then its gay. And convertibles have awesome resale value. :cowb:

My Honda Civic Coupe '98 kicks ass.

2.3 Litre Mugen engine installed....it's actually a prelude engine...but a little bit of welding and cutting did the job.

Ferrari 550 Maranello rocks.

Anything created by Daimler-Chrystler

particularly the dodge viper

I currently drive an 89 dodge b250 with a mark III conversion I love that piece of poo.

AussieNick said:
Holden HSV VZ 6.0L Maloo Ute

here here!

HSV223_2_m.jpg

i have a 95 mustang convertible gt and is amazing, but my other 2 favorites are the new 05 mustang and the mazda rx8...wow!

Fox said:
Some threads are going to die. :cry:

I guess... Well, when I'm now posting in here.. Let me show y'all how MY car looked like before she had to... be thrown away.

Side note: This was the worst deal I have ever made but trust me it was love at first sigt. Especially since I had every paper on to turn her into a beast.

So let me introduce: Miss Ice Cold.

pearl.jpg

pearl1.jpg

And the last time I saw her:

Shattered.jpg

On the subject of cars, does any one else find it odd that they make cars with a top speed of over two hundred miles an hour and most countries have a speed limit of around 70 mph

LeEnfield said:
On the subject of cars, does any one else find it odd that they make cars with a top speed of over two hundred miles an hour and most countries have a speed limit of around 70 mph

Compensating for something else.. :lol:

Back