what is your favorite car (non truck)

ugh, then he'd be a ricer
if you gonna take an economy car and 'trick' it out, it should be a standard
and put all money into the performance first, then any left over can go towards the cosmetics

man i hate people who pull up next to you in an automatic japanese car, with sideskirts, a 3 foot spoiler, hood scoop and the giant exhaust, revving the engine
and then i can beat them in an 02' mazda protege (yes an automatic:() with none of the modifications because i dont have all that crap weighing me down

and people who put spoilers on FWD cars should have their car blown up

rotc boy said:
ugh, then he'd be a ricer
if you gonna take an economy car and 'trick' it out, it should be a standard
and put all money into the performance first, then any left over can go towards the cosmetics

man i hate people who pull up next to you in an automatic japanese car, with sideskirts, a 3 foot spoiler, hood scoop and the giant exhaust, revving the engine
and then i can beat them in an 02' mazda protege (yes an automatic:() with none of the modifications because i dont have all that crap weighing me down

Thats why it needs to be a manual with carbon fiber accessories.

or it doesnt need accessories, just put all the money into making the car faster, dont worry about the looks
and carbon fiber, while it does make it lighter, wouldnt make it as fast as spending that money into getting more horsepower into your car

rotc boy said:
Then why do all the FWD cars in SCCA racing have spoilers? ;) Seriously, though, I know what you mean about those big honkin' spoilers on cars that rarely see the north side of 40 MPH -- both FWD and RWD (and AWD for that matter). On the car forum where I hang out, we call it "static downforce" -- the idea that the mere weight of the spoiler provides additional downforce!

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Thats why it needs to be a manual with carbon fiber accessories.
His Mazda, or the car he hosed?

1968 Mach I Mustang with the 351 Cleveland motor orange with black racing stripes.

or

1967 Chevy Camaro SS with the 454 motor, ghost white Imron paint and glasspacks.

Big blocks rule.

the new Chevy Monte Carlo SS, the V8 version. that's some serious power there. also, the Roush Racing version of the Mustang GT (both cars have a lot of stuff in them that's NASCAR inspired)

Ferrari California

62_Ferrari_250_SWB_Ca_Spy2.jpg

69' Boss Mustang 429 with a Hampton 6-71 blower, Color would have to be deep plum, deep enough to almost look black......Now that gentlemen is a car!

My favorite car

Porche Carrera - I named my daughter this (Carrera) because I know I would never be able to afford the car. Fast and furious that it is!!! :rock:

Back