What is your favorite book?

hmm, I think I'm going to have to read that one. Heard alot of good things about it! The one I'm reading right now, Making the Corps is a very good book, one of my favorites, but I can't say it's the absolute one because there are too mny good books out there.

Wow I've read sooo many books it's hard to decide, my all time fav author would have to be Stephen King, so anything he wrote, and also i have to say Cacher in the rye (J.D. Salinger) was good (a bit odd) but good.

GUNNER

Its a story about a boy who is bad and got ehpeld from school,so now hes wondering around while his parents got the letter about his dischargement........................READ THE BOOK its worth of it,belive me ;)

I will trust your words and problaby buy it. I ain't much for going to the library. :lol:

Ive read so many books, over so many years, it is never easy to decide whats your favorite books. But I have authors and series I do love to read about, from, and written by. The authors: Sarah Dessen, Joan Bauer, Ann Rinaldi, Caroline B. Cooney. The series: Harry Potter, Series of unfortunate Events, Lord of the Rings, One Last Wish. I love them. :lol:

I don't read a lot of books but I would have to say that mine is

We Were Soldiers Once and Young

The book goes so much further than the movie and doesn't stop in the same place, it goes much further. If you haven't read it I suggest it, I got hookes and finished the book in three days.

Back