What is your favorite book?

Uhmm, My favourite book?

Hmmm.. "Women who runs with the wolves."

That's a good psychological book.

One Shot One Kill

story about American snipers throughout different wars

would have to give props to "Red Thrust" also. A theoretical war simulation between NATO and the Warsaw Pact. Very good reading.

Favorite

My favorite book would be Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six its really exciting,he is very detailed when it comes to the action i recomend this book to everyone.
:sniper:

I can not pick a favorite book, but I can tell you my favorite Author and favorite series.

My favorite author is Harry Turtledove, he writes about alternate history, what if books. My favorite Series of his is the World War/Colonization series. In the four books of the World War series it is WWII, 1942 to be exact, the point in the world when the most hatred is flying around and when we are most seperated, then aliens invade, ok so I was not completely honest, he is an alternate history/Sci-Fi writer, basically they have a huge technological advantage, but they evolve much slower with there technology, they sent probes to Earth 800 years before they arrived, and assuming that we advanced like them they assumed they would still be facing knights in shining armor, so basically we fought them to a stand still, Germany, Russia and America are the big 3 human powers now, Japan and Britain are allowed to keep their home islands but they were not allowed to keep their empires, so basically the aliens controlled all of Africa, Mexico, South America, most of Asia, and Australia, and since they come from a hotter planet they love Australia, oh yeah, I almost forgot, ginger is like crack for them, it makes them go insane, see they have a mating season as opposed to relationships like us, and ginger gets them all horny and crap, like a pit bull when it smells a ***** nearby, it is funny to read that part.

my favorite book-The Ultimate Basic Training Guidebook

The Ultimate Basic Training Guidebook. It teaches a recruit how to survive basic training

Enders Game and Shadow of the Hegemon by Orson Scott Card
and Ranbox 6
and band of brothers
and the Bourne Identity
and Ice station

as u can tell i forgot how to count alooong time ago when it came to fave books lol

Tie between:

MARINE
(about General L. B. Puller)

and

Undaunted Courage
(about Lewis & Clark expedition)

Back