What is your favorette Non Vulgar military Exclamation?

Mark Conley

I know this might be really reaching hard..but whats your favorite exclamation in polite company? You know, for example, that word that bursts out of you when you simply have to exclaim something in front of the Generals wife when you just spilled your beer on your mess dress at a dinning out? :D

My favorite exclamation was "Horace hockey" just say it quickly :shock:

I don't understand the @#%$#$@% question! What the #@@#$ in the name of !@#$$ does $%#$%^#$%^ vulgar #$%#$ mean?
"Ima putchoo in a amalams." Said by 1sgt Forgothisname

"Ima putchoo in a amalams." Said by 1sgt Forgothisname

I wonder if we know the same first sergeant... LOL

I can't think of one right now, but the term "move out and draw fire" always made me smile.[/quote]

My favorite(s) are Crazy and Dag-on. I goto this workout at 4 am with a former marine who just came out from being in a fast team in Iraq, and since it's not officially military(even though we learn all sorts of marines drills and do a boot camp style workout) he can't curse us out (because most people there are paying him) So he just calls everyone crazy, "GET ON MY PULL UP BAR CRAZY!!!" and "Time for some Dag-on motivation crazy ohhh yeaaa"

LeatherNeckRVA said:
My favorite(s) are Crazy and Dag-on. I goto this workout at 4 am with a former marine who just came out from being in a fast team in Iraq, and since it's not officially military(even though we learn all sorts of marines drills and do a boot camp style workout) he can't curse us out (because most people there are paying him) So he just calls everyone crazy, "GET ON MY PULL UP BAR CRAZY!!!" and "Time for some Dag-on motivation crazy ohhh yeaaa"

Yea same here. Basically it's Dag-on, Freakin'(i say that a lot) or I'll go to swear and than just mumble something

Back