What is your favorette Non Vulgar military Exclamation?

cPFC/SAJROTC said:
"Well, this is a big Charlie Foxtrot" :rambo:

I'm gonna use that one at camp next week if something happens that deserves it...

(My camp nextweek is a JROTC camp)

i'm not military but I tend to like to cuss, but if I ever cussed around my father, he would literally kick my ass out of the house. And since I'm in college and don't have a job, I need to stay on his good side. Anyway, ah SPIT!!!! is a really good one to throw in for the s' word that I'm partial to. I really need to find me something for the d word that I'm also in the habit of saying.

I've finally trained myself to say "GOSH DANGIT" instead of the D word so that's good news. Lately I've been on a thing of saying "Oh bullcrap it is!" and I also like "FLIPPIN" as in what the flip or get the flip down here or move you're flippin butts this mintue!

Aw, skite!

As in "blatherskite". Cognate with the "skate" in "cheapskate", and ostensibly the original Anglo-Saxon for "loaf", pinched or otherwise.

J

"Your talking like a Sh*t house lawyer"
This is a conversation between my former AI (retired) and a dude in our school who is pretty much blind (Sarge was nearly deaf)
"Hey Sarge can you hear me?"
(silence)
"Can you see me you dumb sh*t?"
Here goes another sarge comment:(in a crowded lunchroom)
"Ice cream sandwich...HOOAH!!"
Sarge was one of the greatest AIs ever

Lotta folks don't know that "snafu" is an acronym either. ;)

Another favorite of mine from my EM days is "dilligaf". It's yet another acronym much loved by enlisted folks.

A humorous story about "dilligaf" is in the True Funny Military Stories forum.

Charge_7 said:
Another favorite of mine from my EM days is "dilligaf". It's yet another acronym much loved by enlisted folks.

Can't I just gaf it off? It'll only be another BOHICA evalution.

FUBAR or SNAFU are probably my favorites.

The one I hear the most around here though is :Tabarouette (or something along those lines...I dunno. It's just something that one of my Sgt's say when he doesn't want to swear at us).

Back