What is your Fav... Movie?

Jeremiah Johnson? I love that movie! One of my favorites of my collection.

But my all time favorite? that is really tough. can't even answer that. I just love Westerns and Martial movies.

Vitaly said:
I see my mentioning the modern classics (Fight Club, American History X, and Blackhawk Down) has made people remember thier greatness.
heh, i didn't read your post, or anyone elses for that matter!!! i wanted to put down the first movies than came to my mind. they are great movies tho aren't they. i really should have "the shawshank redemption" on my list, its in the same leaue as AHX and Fight Club

how often do people go to the movies, and how much do tickets cost?

"Lord of the Rings".

Possibly a cop-out, since it's actually three movies, BUT...

• it's based on one work of fiction;
    the three were shot simultaneously, essentially as one movie of three parts; and
    I saw the director's cut of the first two along with the premiere of the third in one sitting the day before it debuted in mainland North America.

Soooooo....one ticket, one movie.

J.

Locke said:
Vitaly said:
I see my mentioning the modern classics (Fight Club, American History X, and Blackhawk Down) has made people remember thier greatness.
heh, i didn't read your post, or anyone elses for that matter!!! i wanted to put down the first movies than came to my mind. they are great movies tho aren't they. i really should have "the shawshank redemption" on my list, its in the same leaue as AHX and Fight Club

how often do people go to the movies, and how much do tickets cost?

Tickets around here cost 5-7 USD (Depending on time) and I used to go pretty often, until I seen "White Noise". Terrible, and I haven't gone to the movies since

28 Days Later popped on HBO last night, and after watching it again, I definetly think that it is my favorite horror movie.

I watched that, it is an alright movie..
Has anyoine seen Ladder 49? My mom and dad got it yesterday, and they said it was a good movie.

I liked The Notebook(no comments I'm a girl) and Constantine (Was to tired to move so I fell asleep and caught the beginning some of the middle and the End).

My favorite movie would have to be Interview with a Vampire, though.

BLADE RUNNER

A beautifully filmed and brilliant Ridley Scott movie. Probably one of his personal favorites.

It's not a cyber-punk movie, but more of a Dark Future Noir instead.

www.brmovie.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but Pyro picking "Ladder 49" just had me on the floor! Was it better than "Backdraft"? :firedevi:

my fave...

i liked the sum of all fears but i dont know.

well i gues ill sum it up in 5 movies like the rest of you

lotr serries (this counts as one movie for it is one story)
princess bride
sum of all fears
open range
kingdom of heaven (awsome movie go see it yall)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back