What is your fav.... Horror movie or horror scene :)

sunb!

Forum Barbecuer
Just wondering, what is your favourite horror movie or horror scene?

The Chainsaw Massacre - when the guy sits at the toilet and Leatherface demolish the door right in front of the poor fellah. It is actually more funny than scary but who would expect that to happen? :shock:

phoenix_aim54 said:
scream!

but seriously i never watch one of those stupid movies... :lol:

Some are getting a bit out of hand and become more funny than scary and loose the touch of horror. Scream is quite cool, the cinema scene is wicked. 8)

i got this one :), it was when Paris Hilton got murdered in House of Wax, god it was such a good moment, i almost cried :p

I think the scene in 'The Excorsist' where the mother of the posessed girl (Linda Blair) opens the door, and the girl is twisting her head 360, stuff is flying arounf and she does disturbing things with a cruisifics gives me the shivers! And when she walks down the stairs upside down in the new release..

The coolest scene in 'Bad taste' is when the hero stands in the hallway of his mansion surrounded by severeal zombies, he picks up his lawnmover and says camly:"Parys over", and fires it up and well, u know what he uses it for.

my favorite horror movie is Nightmare on Elm Street. Sounds stupid I know, but when I was a kid always gave me nightmares

Jin said:
The coolest scene in 'Bad taste' is when the hero stands in the hallway of his mansion surrounded by severeal zombies, he picks up his lawnmover and says camly:"Parys over", and fires it up and well, u know what he uses it for.

Long time ago I've seen that movie, but it sort of reminds me of the very first Zombie movie from the 1960s - where the only survivor from the Zombie attack are being shot in the very end of the film by the Zombie hunters... Bad luck... 8)

I migth be out one a limb here, but that movie could be the original 'dawn of the dead', I just know that the movie 'DOTD' that came last year is a remake of a zombiemovie from the '60 or '70...

Night of the living dead---black and white film where a group of people stuck in house fighting off zombie's, the only survivor is a black guy who gets shot by some redneck hunters

Dawn of the dead---the whole country is being overrun with zombie's, four people escape the city in helicopter and take refuge in shopping mall.
(this was re-made a couple of years ago)

Day of the dead---the world is overrun and a group of military and scientists trying to survive in underground bunker, the change here is that the people start falling apart and turning on each other which lets the zombie's in

Land of the dead---Survivors have come together in a walled and fenced city which keeps the zombie's out, but the city is controlled by a rich elite and most people eke out a live best they can.The difference here is the zombie's have gained a bit more intelligence, they learn to use tools etc, which makes them more dangerous.

When Jan runs into the bedroom and calls "Marcia Marcia," in the Brady Bunch Family movie. :shock:

Padre said:
When Jan runs into the bedroom and calls "Marcia Marcia," in the Brady Bunch Family movie. :shock:

Ha! reminds me of a sound file I found on the net a few years back. Nice edit job, first you hear Jan exclaim in dismay "Oh Marcia!" and then Marcia cries out "I hate EVERYBODY!!" followed by several shotgun blasts. Geez, I really hope Greg went down in the first spread...

As for me, well, it would have to be the dinner scene in Alien. They're all laughing and joking around then one guy starts to act like either the food's not agreeing with him, then he's choking, and then BOOM! This horrible evil-looking creature comes flying out of his gut!

This isn't exactly like a big horror movie, but it is at least partly horror.... :lol: I liked Saw. I can't wait til Saw 2 comes out. 8)

sandy said:
ALFRED HITCHCOCK

Psycho

This is the best Movie I have ever watched. :)

I agree. The scene in the bathroom is awsome.

I also enjoyed "The shine" , with Jack Nicholson.

Back