What is your fav.... Horror movie or horror scene :)

Forty Days of Night: The boss Vampire has a girl, she is screaming for God to help her. The Vampire, with a puzzled look on his face, says “God? No God here” then eats her.

the orginial exerisist with green vomit

Yeah, I remember that... gross, at the same time awesome...

When it was played back here in Singapore some ?30 years ago, I remember that they had to have a St John Ambulance team in standby at the theatres they were screening this movie. We had people who was oveercome with hysteria, panic attacks, nausea, stuff like that...

And everytime someone complained about a particular scene, the censors would remove that, in the end the movie was just about 45 minutes long towards the end of its run... How amusing...

Watching it nowadays can actually make you laugh because back then CGIs were at its infancy, not like todays movies...

Another movie that gave me the creeps was the original "The Omen"...:-(

I've only ever seen Scream... not a big fan of Horror films.

But I distinctly remember Scream because I was watching it with a bunch of friends, and when matey got his foot chopped off, I broke out in song - "Footloose", of course. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMekATnLPmM"]Footloose - Kenny Loggins ( Original Music Video ) HD / HQ 1984 - YouTube[/ame]

The worst horror film I have ever seen is "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," when I was dragged off to see it with my mum when I was a young sprog. I still wake up at night sweating.

The bloody ones aren't scary, just a little gross. The exorcist was funny when she made her way down the stairs backwards,as was "haunting of emily rose" when her boyfriend woke up and she was there on the floor staring at him in a strange position. I laughed at those scenes to the amazement of my boys. (which may have put a little fear in them which they needed at the time):mrgreen:

A scary one was "The Others" with Nicole Kidman. The scene where "her" ghosts were doing a seance and she and her children were alarmed to find out that they were the actual ones who had passed over. (the ghosts occupying the home). A horror movie with a twist like this one is a very good one to watch. Another which comes to mind is "Sixth Sense" which also has a similar twist at the end.

Back