What is your fav.... Horror movie or horror scene :)

Springfield said:
This isn't exactly like a big horror movie, but it is at least partly horror.... :lol: I liked Saw. I can't wait til Saw 2 comes out. 8)

heh those movies are funny...yes i know i have a sick and twisted mind

Scene from Japanese horror:
"The Eye"
Ghost suddenly appears screaming:
"WHY ARE YOU SITTING IN MY CHAIR!?"
Scared me silly:)

I am a big fan of movies specially horror movies. I have watched many horror movies but wrong turn and saw is my favorite movies.

For me, it the movie "Salem's Lot"

Why, becasue it is slow moving and you kinda got immersed in the whole movie...

it could have been worse, you wake up and find CF, me, 13 and Hawky next to you....

naked....

sweaty...

all under 1 blanket....

I think that's too much for a horror movie. Since as soon as it comes to this "scene" it now turned into a heart attack. With the last memory of life being 3 naked, sweaty men under the same blanket as the one dying?? Too much to be classified as a horror movie.

I think that's too much for a horror movie. Since as soon as it comes to this "scene" it now turned into a heart attack. With the last memory of life being 3 naked, sweaty men under the same blanket as the one dying?? Too much to be classified as a horror movie.

or, a disaster movie...:-o

it could have been worse, you wake up and find CF, me, 13 and Hawky next to you....

naked....

sweaty...

all under 1 blanket....

"Could have been much worse"? :box:

I thought that's what Highway Man dreams of and eagerly awaits the day it happens? :D

If anyone's to die of a heart attack, it has to be Highway Man surely? :D :lol:

Back