What would be your preferred role for infantry...

What role do you prefer?

• Total voters
LeEnfield said:
A Company Clerk about 20 miles behind the front lines, with a good bed and three meals a day and a roof over my head while I'll work and play. Most of the rest I have tried and there are better ways of spending your time
I like your answer but 20 miles is a bit too close for me.
Well out of range of artillery or air support would be ideal, maybe an auxillary military hospital.I just love nurses uniforms.

You don't list the role I would LIKE them to fulfill. I would like to see them used as crowd control at an American football game and NEVER have to be used in a combat role again. I would wish their role be anything but living and dying on battlefields around the world. I could even wish that Armies and warriors NOT be a necessity or fact of life.

Until wars and conflict are erased from the psyche of man however, my wishes and prayers will go unanswered.

Chief Bones said:
You don't list the role I would LIKE them to fulfill. I would like to see them used as crowd control at an American football game and NEVER have to be used in a combat role again. I would wish their role be anything but living and dying on battlefields around the world. I could even wish that Armies and warriors NOT be a necessity or fact of life.

Until wars and conflict are erased from the psyche of man however, my wishes and prayers will go unanswered.
I say Amen to that!

Back