What would your dream military job be?

My dream job: commander of a company of marines in an MEU(SOC). It would allow me to serve close alongside with my fellow Marines and not be commanding from the somewhat rear.

JAG

My dream job in the military is the job that I will be going for when i sign up. i will be a judge advocate general (JAG) in the USMC. i love the justice system and living a life of law. putting all thsoe bad guys away lol. i was thinking about flying here and there cause im getting my licences, but idk yet. i think that my heart is set on being a JAG.

Royal Military Police Special Investigations Branch or close protection are my preferred choices.

Historically I'd like to have been in command of a German panzer division in the early days of WW2 when it seemed they couldn't lose, must have been a good way to fight a war otherwise the whole world wouldn't have copied it.

Oh, man, I would want to be a Force Recon Marine with a silenced MP5, boarding an oil platform with a mixed squad of SEALs and Marines. LET ME AT 'EM!!!!! :jump: :m16shoot:
149942026_m.jpg

well i guess i got 3...
fist USMC SNIPER ohhhhhh yeahhhhh
second Navy seal
Last DELTA woot... tell me that would not be great!!!! :rambo: :rambo:

Field Marshall....i would send all those poor so and so out to fight and crawl through the mud while I am holed up in a nice fancy place while people wait on my every need. Now if you have to go to war this is surely the best way to it.

Back