What would u do with 10 million dollars?

Darkmb101

Id buy a house, car, go college, and retire.

The reason i didnt ask "What would u do with a million dollars?" is cause the most u can do with a million in southern california is buy a three bedroom house. kinda sad huh?

The college thing I've done, paid for...BS in Business Management. Read this post and you'll understand hahahaha. Home is taken care of, as well as a car. Combined, my g/f and I have enough to live very, very comfortably, so I wouldn't actually blow more than $1m. But here we go...

I'd take around $5,000,000 and invest it in different mutual funds, stocks, securities and such. My current stock broker would like that lemmie tell you now.....

$2m goes to my church and to my CAP unit. 1.5 for church, 500,000 for CAP.

$1m goes to buying/ starting a few businesses with high returns (car washes, storage bldgs, oil change places, and real estate), and buying property in different locations.

Around $1m to sit in a 10 year CD or Swiss savings account for emergencies.

$1m goes to a checking account ensuring that we're never in debt for the rest of our lives.

$1m goes to :2 houses (one home and a vacation place on my g/f's 40 acres 65 miles away from our current home)
A little goes into making the Mustang at least 500hp
A truck for me- Ford or Dodge, new or used...Doesn't matter to me
His and hers Mercedes for my g/f and I (S class for her, E class for me)
Possibly a Porsche 911 Turbo
A few guns

With $10m, if you play it right, you'd never have to "work" a day in your life, and the interest compounded off that savings account would allow anyone to live very nicely. Plus, the $5m in the right places in the market would skyrocket.

I'd still make the Army a career, just be the richest dang 2nd Lieutenant in history. :lol:

Haha I know exactly what you mean about houses in Southern CA.

I would invest. Might be being greedy but I prefer to think of it as helping the economy lol. I also would give to select charities and organizations (like the NRA and war victim funds I suppose).

And of course I would buy GUNS!!! :rambo: :sniper: :m16shoot: :biggun: :9mm: :2guns: :cheers: i'm saving up for a .22 (dad says i should start with that) so anyone who wants to donate 10 million bucks, feel free.

$1 Million to my church stick enough in the bank for paying off college, cars, house, and wedding. The rest would go to charity. I have no need to hold onto that much money.

OK

Like this, first of all that is 45,000,000 New Israeli Shekels!!!!

So-
0.5 million-Charity-Children funds, my civil guard(we nead some gear...).

2 million just sit in the bank making intrest.
2 million in very safe stocks(no need to be greedy!!!)

1 million-my house in Israel and a car in Israel(BMW)
2 million-house and car in the USA(in a rural area with some peace and quiet)
0.5 million dollars- some things I need to do- My education up to Dr in history. My Flying lessons. My guns! lots of them!.
1 million -My really fency private plane(piston)

1 million- my family!

I'd put most of it in savings and live off the interest (Once I retire from the Army that is). Then I would donate my Army Retirement $$$ to chairity. I'd probably buy a new ranch, maybe a 1,000 acre spread. Nothing too big.

Well..I would defitnetly die from exhaustion:

1 million to charity
5 million to savings
4 million in checking
My regards to the first 1000 thousand dollar a night call girls I could find ( Like I said, Exhaustion) :D

I would have to take at least $1 Mil to Wal-Mart to buy a mulcher and a carton of cigerettes. I sure hope they have enough change in the register to cover the remainder.

hmmm. I'd pay off my parents and siblings homes first. Then I'd buy about 30 acres in Texas, and put a modest home on it. I'd buy a nice bookstore (for something to do.) Then I'd get that doctorate I've always wanted. Um, one for my girlfriend, and one for my son, too! Um, and a five ton, which I would have reskinned as an SUV just to piss off the hummer drivers.

.22 IS deadly, but it's NOT a stopper. Sure, .22s kill more people than any other round.... usually after several hours, and after the victim has had more than enough time to shoot back. Great for learning and squirrel hunting, but not the best self defense round. Understand the difference between killing and stopping.

Back