WHAT WOULD A TEA PARTY NATION LOOK LIKE???????

See ....
You misunderstand MY stand on Tea Partiers just like many others.

I AM in favor of 'some' of their political concerns ... HOWEVER ... I AM against the screamed invectives that cover up any possibility that their message(s) will be heard.

I am ALSO against the idea that government's ONLY real job is to pick-up garbage, maintain the roads, man fire stations or run police patrols of our streets/roads. I believe that government can ALSO act as a brake on economic runaway practices in several areas of our economy. Government needs to work in an oversight capacity.

IF THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T, NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK AS A SUBSTITUTE. Historically, actual facts/precedents show that if it is possible for an industry to be controlled by one small group, IT WILL - which leads to runaway price increases etc, (kind of like the Petroleum Industry today).

My view of government is that of a moderate ... conservative economically but liberal when it comes to such things as Medical Health policies, taking care of the aged, ensuring veterans are taken care of (they earned it), etc.

Personally ... I would like to take a fire hose to 'most' Tea Party extremists. From my perspective however, that probably means MOST of those who show up for the Tea Party political rallies.

BTW ... I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A TEA PARTIER.
Then, just out of curiosity, why are we still having this discussion?

Then, just out of curiosity, why are we still having this discussion?
TOG ................

BECAUSE I DO HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT THESE WACKOS WHO HIGH-JACKED A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT TRIED TO GET A POLITICAL MESSAGE ACROSS .. AND .. I HAVE A RIGHT TO POST IT.

THE INVECTIVE SCREAMING WEIRDOS, COVER UP THE MESSAGE THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO ARTICULATE ...
A MESSAGE MANY PEOPLE SHARE .. BUT .. A MESSAGE FOR THE MOST PART, GOING UNHEARD.

IN CASE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SHOUTING ... IT'S NO MORE THAN WHAT THE EXTREMISTS HAVE DONE ON A REGULAR BASIS AT RALLIES.

BTW - the "I won't vote", has to do with a 'so called' Tea Party political party. If the Tea Partiers claim a candidate for their own, I will vote for someone else.

What would a Tea Party nation look like?
http://tinyurl.com/ykwaul5

Just a few headings from this article:

• Hot-Tubbing With a Naked Fifteen-Year-Old.
  • Miscarriage Cops.
  • Health Reform and Climate Change Banned.
  • We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Wolves… or Stinkin’ Rangers Either.
  • Mr. Browning’s Holiday and the Ghost of Patrick Henry.
  • Fightin’ Words!
  • Coming Soon to a Theater Near You.
As the final paragraph of this article said: "Better pay attention: tea-hadi warriors from the Republic of Glennbeckistan could be coming soon to a legislative theater near you." NOUGH SAID.
Wait what!??!!!??? Is my perverted mind reading that correctly?

Last edited:
English must NOT be your first language ... after all ... reading is fundamental.
Is the headline endorsing pedophillia? Because it certainly looks like it. (Yes, yes I know, pedophillia technically only applies to prepubescent kids but I couldn't find a better word.)

Last edited:
Is the headline endorsing pedophillia? Because it certainly looks like it. (Yes, yes I know, pedophillia technically only applies to prepubescent kids but I couldn't find a better word.)
Both Partys have pervs, but where the Reps are the good guys The Others makes a big deal about GOP pervs.:hide: (being the GOP is supposed to be the "Family Values" Party.)

Did you actually visit the reference site?????

My question is ... DID YOU ACTUALLY CLICK ONTO THE ARTICLE/SITE THAT I LISTED???

What I listed in my post, were the headings of the paragraphs contained within my reference. Evidently you DIDN'T visit the site or you would have known that.

My question is ... DID YOU ACTUALLY CLICK ONTO THE ARTICLE/SITE THAT I LISTED???

What I listed in my post, were the headings of the paragraphs contained within my reference. Evidently you DIDN'T visit the site or you would have known that.
Now that I read it, I am now scared of the Tea party. Pedophillia is not O.K.

Now that I read it, I am now scared of the Tea party. Pedophillia is not O.K.
From what I've read about it both were nude in a hot tub, but niether seem to alledge any sexual activity. Is the case being made that all nudists are pedophiles because they are around nude minors?

From what I've read about it both were nude in a hot tub, but niether seem to alledge any sexual activity. Is the case being made that all nudists are pedophiles because they are around nude minors?
The fact that he bribed her with $150,000 (enough to buy a crappy house, or two and a half fully operational but unarmed tanks off the internet) says quite a lot.

The fact that he bribed her with $150,000 (enough to buy a crappy house, or two and a half fully operational but unarmed tanks off the internet) says quite a lot.
Sounds like another politician paying a bribe & the article reads like a typical Liberal Media smear campaign.

Sounds like another politician paying a bribe & the article reads like a typical Liberal Media smear campaign.
Pretty much what it is.

Doubt very many actually read the full article. As Chief Bones quoted in his first post:

"Originally Posted by Chip Ward (as an opinion piece (from CBSNEWS.COM))"

If you read the article he is complaining of his Utah government. He does compare some of their positions on issues to the Tea Partiers. The problem he has is that Utah has been practicing this type of conservative government for over a hundred years. If anything the Tea Party is learning from Utah.:confused:

It is funny how many liberals take this type of "Media Hype" as gospel considering how low opinion they have for religion.:lol:

Considering how much you hear about politicians throughout the US getting caught for something or other;
One legislature getting caught for drunk driving and one legislature skinny dipping with a fifteen year old girl is pretty minor.

After all, the liberals are calling for the charges to be dropped against Roman Polanski (charged with drugging and raping a 13 year old girl):
The Outrageous Arrest of Roman Polanski

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2009/09/the_outrageous_arrest_of_roman.html

Apparently, if you are liberal you have a sexual freedom not available to common folk.:-D

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies AP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/ap_on_go_ot/us_tea_party_crashers

"Opponents of the fiscally conservative tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and dismantle the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist, homophobic and moronic." AP

"Tea party members said the backlash comes from ignorance.
"They can't actually debate our message and that's their problem," said Bob MacGuffie, a Connecticut organizer for Right Principles, a tea party group that also has members in New York and New Jersey." AP

"The tea party movement generally unites on the fiscally conservative principles of small government, lower taxes and less spending. Beyond that the ideology of the people involved tends to vary dramatically." AP

The tactic these liberals want to use to discredit the Tea Party is commonly refered to as "THE BIG LIE".

It works on the principal that if you lie loud enough and long enough people tend to accept it as truth.

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies AP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/ap_on_go_ot/us_tea_party_crashers

"Opponents of the fiscally conservative tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and dismantle the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist, homophobic and moronic." AP
" "Do I think every member of the tea party is a homophobe, racist or a moron? No, absolutely not," Levin said. "Do I think most of them are homophobes, racists or morons? Absolutely."

And you know what? I tend to agree with him. Most of the Tea Partiers I've met and heard about are extremely right wing. You know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. There may be plenty of Tea Party supporters who are socially liberal and simply tired of being taxed, but they aren't the ones making the news every day. They aren't the ones flying planes into IRS buildings (yes, protesting high taxes IS a Tea Party platform, on ANY level).

"Tea party members said the backlash comes from ignorance.
"They can't actually debate our message and that's their problem," said Bob MacGuffie, a Connecticut organizer for Right Principles, a tea party group that also has members in New York and New Jersey." AP

"The tea party movement generally unites on the fiscally conservative principles of small government, lower taxes and less spending. Beyond that the ideology of the people involved tends to vary dramatically." AP
Prove it. Show me that beyond financial conservatism, the Tea Party supporters have varying political backgrounds. Because quite frankly, I don't think you can.
The tactic these liberals want to use to discredit the Tea Party is commonly refered to as "THE BIG LIE".

It works on the principal that if you lie loud enough and long enough people tend to accept it as truth.
What lie? The lie that most of these people are conservative right wing advocates? The lie that most of these people are probably against gay rights, against abortion, against most liberal ideologies? Because I got news for ya, that ain't a lie.

-snip-

Considering how much you hear about politicians throughout the US -snip- skinny dipping with a fifteen year old girl is pretty minor.

Thanks for clearing that up, at least now we know where you really are coming from, no need to detail on other US Republican functionaries any more... :) Family values all the way, right?!

Me, as triple father, no money could have saved him from public discgrace (NOTE: This father is *not* in any way supporting taking the law in your own father hands).

ROFL, mister! ROFL again... :)

Well, anybody surprised?? I have yet to see one TP supporter post that comes even close to a debate entry... :)

Eat what you sow, no?

-snip- The tactic these liberals want to use to discredit the Tea Party is commonly refered to as "THE BIG LIE". It works on the principal that ifif you lie loud enough and long enough people tend to accept it as truth.

Source? Fo me that sounds like a famous Winston Churchill quotation defending the DoW desinformarion campaigns in WWII...??

Rattler

Last edited:
Prove it. Show me that beyond financial conservatism, the Tea Party supporters have varying political backgrounds. Because quite frankly, I don't think you can.
I don't think I can prove anything to you. I will wait until your college education advances and you take a political science class and learn about the "BIG LIE" tactic.

It is like this thread, so many ignore it is based on a opinion piece article. One mans opinion and the liberals are singing Hallelujah, and amen!:lol:
Why, because thats what they want to Hear.

What lie? The lie that most of these people are conservative right wing advocates? The lie that most of these people are probably against gay rights, against abortion, against most liberal ideologies?

Like I said, see you after you have taken political science. Although, I am not sure colleges have as many required courses as they used too.

I am not even a supporter of the Tea Party, but I do tend to agree with their core issue about government over spending. After I pay my state, Federal taxes, here in Los Angeles county I pay 9.75% sales tax on everything I buy.
One bright spot is if you have your way, after I am gone, and you are paying the bills, sales tax will be 97.5%.:lol:

I am sure that makes you believe I am a far right wing fanatic. Maybe someday when you are out in the world trying to make a living on your own, you will appreciate knowing where your money goes.

Back