What would you do?

What woudl you do?

• A tell the girl to stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B ingore it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is she hot? If so, and you are single, GO OUT WITH HER! If not, or you are currently occupied with another girl, tell her you have a strange disease that nobody has ever heard of and that it is highly contagious. Or tell her she looks a bit chunky. :D

silent driller said:
Or tell her she looks a bit chunky. :D

Well she does look a good bit chunky......and ugly and mean and :cen: :cen: :cen: and besides i have my eyes on a hot girl

In that case, sir, I say... proceed with caution. And may the Patron Saints(whoever they may be) of crushed nuts, kicked shins, and earfuls protect you and yours!

...Godspeed, my friend :D

Joe252 said:
silent driller said:

Well she does look a good bit chunky......and ugly and mean and :cen: :cen: :cen: and besides i have my eyes on a hot girl

Would you want that to be the description of your date, Darkmb?

Trevor said:
Joe252 said:
silent driller said:

All I said was to go out with the HOT girl, which solves the whole gay dilema. Your gf will tell the obsessed chick to back the hell off.

Darkmb101 said:
Trevor said:
Joe252 said:
silent driller said:

All I said was to go out with the HOT girl, which solves the whole gay dilema. Your gf will tell the obsessed chick to back the h**l off.

no but see, back in massachusetts this gay kid, who tried to say he wasnt, but he sounded like a girl and wore rainbow gay pride shirts, but he tried to prove he was straight by asking out the hottest chick in the school. She said "i thought you were gay" and walked off

lol......well i told her off yesterday....to bad she was crying and now all of the band nerds are callin me mean HA

silent driller said:
Is she hot? If so, and you are single, GO OUT WITH HER! If not, or you are currently occupied with another girl, tell her you have a strange disease that nobody has ever heard of and that it is highly contagious. Or tell her she looks a bit chunky. :D

I like this one, if she is like some crazy :cen: then if she touches you, give her the nice back-hand slap across the face.

Wow, all you have to do to find out how immature a bunch of guys are is to ask them a question like that.

I have been "Stalked" by an ex boyfriend. I ignored him, his comments, and what he was telling my friends. I smiled at him when I got the chance, and basically let him know that he wasn't buggin me. ANother kid in the 5th grade went around tellin people that I had kissed him and other unmentionables. Sorry, but thats a situation where you tell someone who can actually do something about it.

Look, you made the worst choice by "telling her off". That isn't the way to go. What did you accomplish?

• You made a girl cry. What jerk does that on purpose? What jerk feels good about himself after he does it? I'm not really calling you a jerk in all means, because I have spoken to you on AIM, and you are not one, but, that was a jerky thing to do.
  • Now, the band geeks hate you. Thanks, I'm a band geek, and I am not the person you want hating you. Sorry hun, we have instruments. Metal/WOOD/woodwinds hurt when coming in forceful contact with the body. Plus, you would be surprised how many people actually are friends with people in the band. Yeah, if the band geeks hate ya, you are in for quite a treat from everybody else.
  • It shows how insecure you really are. If you can't act civilized enough to tell a girl to leave you alone, without telling her off or something of the sort, then you are showing that you really don't know how to deal with the situation.
  • You lost an opportunity for a friend. Ya know, some of my best friends have come from people who wanted relationships, but that just wasn't what was on my mind. These are people that really care for you and will be there for you, no matter what! That is, if you treat them right. That is how it is with me and some of my best friends right now. (I was nice to you, right? to:*someone*)

Ya know, if that hot chick turns ya down, what are you going to do?

The suggestion to get another girlfriend was actually a good one. Only.. ONLY, if you aren't using her. If ya want some advice on how to treat a woman, talk to my sq cc. He doesn't mess with me. :twisted: And for some reason, he's scared to death of my mama. :rambo: (she didn't do anything to him)

Talkin about a girl like that is not in your best interest. Especially around me. So what, I'm still the 110 lbs 5'2.5" chick, but ya know, I never judge anyone by their size. I've dated anywhere from the scrawny to the muscular guys who pick me up to dance with them (cause I'm short). Don't Judge. Its the inside.

Now, go rent Shallow Hal and see if you find any sympathy there.

Well actually i didnt t"tell her off" i told her to stop callin becuase on not going out with her in a nice tone....but i dont think it still worked beucase she still wont leave me alone..

Back