What would you do?

What woudl you do?

• A tell the girl to stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B ingore it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O man, I had one of those problems a few years ago. I was a sergeant, and one of the second year cadets kept calling me over and over and over again (she was a wackjob, she was bi-polar or mild skitzo or something). Anyways, yea, I just told her to stop and then she gave my phone # and email to all her stupid little first year cadet friends. So I wrote her up an incident report and made her duty for a month. Never called me again :)

CrazyCadet142 said:
Wow, all you have to do to find out how immature a bunch of guys are is to ask them a question like that.

we're immature and proud of it! :twisted:

Well she does look a good bit chunky......and ugly and mean and and besides i have my eyes on a hot girl

:cen: this girl is ugly as :cen: so say :cen: no

CrazyCadet142 said:
Wow, all you have to do to find out how immature a bunch of guys are is to ask them a question like that.
Growing older is mandatory... but growing mature, well that my friend is completely OPTIONAL

nulli secundus said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Growing older is mandatory... but growing mature, well that my friend is completely OPTIONAL

hell yea!

rotc boy said:
nulli secundus said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

h**l yea!

And you will find my comments helpful when you figure out that you can't do your own laundry and want a girlfriend.

Just make sure your immaturity doesn't show on the forums. That is one thing that I can control.

All due respect, but give her a chance, get to know her. If you still find that she's totally incompatible with you, then you can (nicely) tell her that. You could be surprised, though.

Trevor said:
It's quite possible to do your own laundary, AND be immature. YES! MULTI-TASK!

i never said i was mature, just that i could somewhat do my own laundry. although i dont have a lot of white clothes left because i mixed it with colors... :roll:

rotc boy said:
Trevor said:
It's quite possible to do your own laundary, AND be immature. YES! MULTI-TASK!

i never said i was immature, just that i could somewhat do my own laundry. although i dont have a lot of white clothes left because i mixed it with colors... :roll:

*Snort* niiiice... :lol:

Trevor said:
NOt appropriate on here, bud....I suggest you delete that post, before a mod sees it.

Mod see, mod delete, mod quote and report. :D

cadet richards, i suggest you think a little about your replies. Rape is a serious topic, and if I'm correct, against the law. You never know who you could offend by that, and it isn't something to joke around about. Rape, however, can be used as a figure of speech, but I don't reccomment it being used just for anything. Or being used much at all. Thank you.

Gorfour20 said:
rotc boy said:
wait, who said anything about rape? im confused!

I believe Ms Shuping deleted the post

I did. Next time, just don't worry about it and read my post...

Mod see, mod delete, mod quote and report.

Trevor said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Don't mess with me, I'll tell Redleg on you!!!

I see you take that to heart, Crazy.

If you only knew... ;)

Back