what would you do with a million $

Let's see...in the US, about $400,000 would go to Uncle Sam (taxes). So with the remaining $600,000:
- pay off school loans
- pay off credit cards
- pay for ex-g/f's law school tuition (we're still really good friends)

That would kill about $250,000. With the balance, I'd probably buy a condo and a new car.

Last edited:
Economic sucks. I ain't good at that, man.

I would like to travel the world with $1 million.

heh id only spend 200,000 on a girl if i had a million $...plenty if u ask me since id probably through a party worth of $300,000 and $100,000 go to bank rest is for paintball other sports and buying a whole bunch of xbox 360s and ps3s (when they come out) and sell them on ebay for like 3 times as much almost.

FutureDevilDog said:
A house in wyoming would be nice
A Mile long gun range
The rest would spend on guns

Yup...

im gonna come over for a while then this week cuz its SPRING BREAK (W00t)! and check out dem guns

One Million US means u can retire all u silly people. $1Million in a 5% interest account, thats a standard, long term bank account rate fellas, means that it will earn $50000 a year, which is pretty good for not working. Put it into off shore 15 - 20% rates, and ur on Bludger's Highway, just off Easy St, heading to Relaxville.

Go compound interest!!!!! Best use ever for 11th year Maths.

I'd give quite a bit to a charity.
I would save more than half of it for worse times.
I would want to travel the world a bit. Japan is a country number one I'd like to visit.
Least but not last... send some to my friend who lives in the US so he could go home to Slovakia or at least not be so poor where he lives.

400000 invest
50000 get a custom motorcycle made
50000 for college
rest for a nice house in Bev Mass
*actually, it probably wouldnt be that nice of a house, it would be just an ok house consideirng the prices*

Back