What would be the best game?

Balkan-MiG

Was thinking about ideas on what would make the best video game EVER.

Like, maybe a racing game, Free roam or something, but your OWN views on how to make it the best.

I reckon a Tom Clancy type of game [Maybe like Vegas 2], but with longer, more and very realistic missions that are split into two ways: the not-so-long-ago past [Desert Storm, Beslan Hostage Crisis etc]. So like, 'past' stuff. Then some fictional missions.

But the main thing to make it uber would be TOTAL control over your character. So, you can totally edit the charachters phisique [Skin colour, hair style, height, weight, eye colour etc]. Then, the sick part: Customization of equipment!

Like, in Rainbow Six Vegas 2, you can choose what type of body armour you want, choose the type of camouflauge and stuff. I was thinking about more types of camouflauge, some based by country [Russian, USA, Canadian, German, British and such], Special forces units [Reccondos, SAS, Spetsnaz, GIGN etc], and then custom camo [Where you design your own]. More types of body armour [Ones used by special forces, military, military-police etc].

And then LOADS of accesories. Wouldnt it be the best to have your guy wearing the new Oakley Polarized Sideways? Or maybe a Waffen-SS style helmet [With none of the original markings, of course]? Maybe some sick looking boots aswell, and maybe some shiny looking gloves? Id love the Oakleys :jump:

Then the weapons. Make it FULLY customizable. Get an Ak-47, add a optical scope to it and make it a dark black colour? Or maybe a Steyr AuG with snow camouflauge? Maybe you would prefer a Gewher 43 with a Tippman sniper scope?

I reckon that would be the SICKEST game ever, personally :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You guys have any fantasies for your dream game?

I'd have to say something like this for an FPS:
The squad based play, and vehicle combat of Battlefield 2.
The deep story and multiplayer customization of Call of Duty 4.
The multiplayer of Unreal Tournament 3
The scariness, movable cover, and graphics of F.E.A.R. 2.
The Tactical intensity of Any Rainbow Six Game.
The openness of Fallout 3.
And the sound quality of Vegas 2, Call of Duty 4, and F.E.A.R. 2 combined.

The game would be a real world rip-off,also with real names,locations,and everything,bsically that game would be a game for replacing the real world.Only,i would be a god in a human immortal body,also cheats would have to be there.I could basically stop the time and get you all naked on the streets.Also i could go everytime in history,i could do everything my imagination can think of.Also,i would play it connected trough my nerve system,so everything would be real.I could change the emotions of characters,and everything,laws,i could even change morale and human conciousnes.

for me, im going to go fps.
the maps would be huge chunks of the world, like your fighting in the
british isles or something, What i want would be too realistic and not fun
for the majority of people i think
BUt it would just be me having fun sniping everyone from a mile away so id be happy =)

Yeah, most people wouldn't play my game if they were on the ground from just one enemy round to the chest and even then there's a slim chance a medic can get you stabilized you'd still be unable to fight.

For me, these is no one ideal game. I have a bunch of ideas for games I'd like to see.

The one I think about the most often would be a massively multiplayer first person shooter about surviving in the ruins of a city overrun by zombies. You have no HUD and the weapons and such would be as realistic as possible. I mean to the point where you'd have to find uncontaminated food for yourself. bandage bites before you bleed out, and load magazines before fighting. It should be very hard to survive alone but with teamwork it becomes a bit easier. Things get a lot easier when you die and become a zombie, then all you have to worry about is eating brains and raising more zombies. Don't worry though, you get to go back to being human the next server day.

I think it would be very interesting to watch the players in the city gradually get infected over the day until only the best human players survive and everyone else is hunting them down. Another thing that would set this apart from other MMO games is that there would be no stats to worry about, just your own skill and some minor perks and fun toys to mess with (like a moped) as your character gets more points. You'd also be allowed to shoot other players and actually take their gear if you're feeling greedy (or if they are bandaged and you think they might turn).

Last edited:
Back