what is the worst war movie ever made

well Pearl Harbor was a combination between a War story and a Love story, it was okay but not one of the greater war movies i have seen.

Any of the Operation Delta Force movies. I don't think they can be classified as "war" movies, but at least military.

Time said:
well let's see English Patient hands down.

That wasn't a war movie - that was a "chick flick" masked as a war movie. A clever plot cooked up by women to get their husbands to go with them to the theatre.

GuyontheRight said:
Ive never heard of it, what's it about?

Tagline: In love, there are no boundaries.

Plot Outline: At the close of WWII, a young nurse tends to a badly-burned plane crash victim. His past is shown in flashbacks, revealing an involvement in a fateful love affair.

And....
The moving story of an English mapmaker and his dying memories of the romance that tragically alters his life. Burned horribly in a fiery crash after being shot down while crossing the Sahara Desert during WWII, he is tended to by a Canadian nurse with ghosts of her own and haunted by a thief seeking answers for a crime from his past.

... last one
Beginning in the 1930's, "The English Patient" tells the story of Count Almasy who is a Hungarian map maker employed by the Royal Geographical Society to chart the vast expanses of the Sahara Desert along with several other prominent explorers. As World War II unfolds, Almasy enters into a world of love, betrayal, and politics that is later revealed in a series of flashbacks while Almasy is on his death bed after being horribly burned in a plane crash.

The Four Feathers is at the top for building up to one battle that seemed too short. It gave little satisfaction for that piece of crap that left me sitting around for an hour afterwords watching unecessary scenes in a POW prison that got redundant very fast. :?

Windtalkers, by far. Didn't know that three bullets could kill five Japs, hey, ya learn something new every day!

Back