What is the worst job in the military? - Page 3

--

October 4th, 2004  
doddsy2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
Peeling potatoes as a punishment for not coming on time after a free weekend...
Peeling Potatoes???? Which milleneum are you in - last time I looked there were machines for this. LOL
October 4th, 2004  
rOk

Not if the CO has a grudge against you from before you even got late in the first place...
October 4th, 2004  
doddsy2978

Yeah well! I my youth I was late once or twice and it cost me a few hours in the kitchen cleaning pans - not peeling potatoes. This had to be done ay about 1800hrs though - just when you should be thinking about goin' to the NAAFI for a beer
--
October 4th, 2004  
GUNNER

I would hate to be a kitchen truck driver :P

GUNNER
October 9th, 2004  
Airborne

I didn't even know officers had to do latrine duty.

I'm one of those who has respect for all the MOS and Branches no matter how stupid or boring they are, for the very fact that they have a purpose and we wouldn't be wasting tax payers money on them unless we really needed them.... however, I thik being in Cadet Command is perhaps the worst you can find.
October 11th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

i would have to say that a job in support such as personell or finance that keeps you behind a desk and not out in the field or on the field. There are the people that enjoy doing that and all I can say is more power to them.
October 12th, 2004  
Bharatiya

I think it would be that of the cleaners. Although their job is really important!
October 13th, 2004  
Senses Failed

Admin

although Disbursing is right up there(though I have fun with it)
October 13th, 2004  
Sooners1

I liked the field, so yeah, admin would suck.