What is the worlds scariest animal?

Search resumes for shark victim via The Age

the radio was paying out on him big time this morning, aparently the place he was at is known for sharks and the fact that there were commercial fishing boats in the area throwing out burley to attract fish.. and therefore sharks, it seems an entirely stupid place to dive
condolences to his family though

ah its the friends eposide that dug the hole for me and jellyfish, dont think id like some guy p*ssing on my leg, life threatening or not!

Around where I live the most dangerous animal appears to be reindeer, they cause alot of car accidents, the most stupid animal on the planet alteast no contest about it :)

actually the turkeys are the dumbest animal on the world, they are so stupid they will look up when it rains with their mouths open and literally drown.... :roll:

maybe not he scariest, bu tmy favorite, the Jaguar. it cant roar, so you wont even know its there. theyve also been known to eat crocodiles.

I thought they had some decent size shark nets up around the swimming area's there?.

No shark nets there.
They are city beaches, incredibly popular swimming spots, and no shark attacks before these 2.

the radio was paying out on him big time this morning, aparently the place he was at is known for sharks and the fact that there were commercial fishing boats in the area throwing out burley to attract fish.. and therefore sharks, it seems an entirely stupid place to dive
condolences to his family though

If it was the Age they haven't got a f :cen: kn clue.
1st up, it isn't a well known sharks. It is a suburban beach.
2nd, they are not commercial fishing boats. There a marina there for the well to do, but the only fishing that happens is blokes throwing a line in at the artificial reef.

glenelg_beach.jpg

This is Glenelg beach, it's very shallow, warm water in the gulf, so it's not your usual shark spot.

west-beach.jpg

And this is west beach, just north of glenelg. Also a location of a great white attack, and never happened before. They'd never even sighted a Great White at either of these beaches before.

beachl.jpg

It is places like this. From about Maslins beach southward that you find Sharks. Fairly isolated as you may notice.

I am to say that any animal can be scary because we are not knowing enough about it.
People are the scariest I am thinking.

My Mates younger brother would definatly say Drop Bears. I had allot to do with his fear of them.

I definitely agree with the others who said Human Beings. Not just angry husbands with rusty knives, heh, but anyone who can talk, hold a weapon and run at the same time is dangerous in my book.

earthworms, i'll probably suffer from a heart attack if one crawls on my body, I suffer from earthworm phobia.

Please help me out if you can, to get rid of this phobia I have.

get some tongs and pull one out of the ground.
put it on your driveway
get in your car
run over the worm.
repeatedly
fetch can of petrol
douse car in petrol
light ptrol
run

now you know that the evil Earthworm Jim can be beaten, your phobia should be solved.

(note this treatment works with most pests:ants, cockroaches, teeny-boppers, elephants)

Back