What Women Say

Charge 7

Master Gunner
Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh: Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks: This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you; do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Men you should not be joking you should be taking notes. Fear our wrath boys its not to be messed with. Ask my Marine he had a phone thrown at his head. He went out with an ex just to hang after I told him go ahead (refer to what that means and you'll get why I was pissed).

If you don't want men to do something then don't say go ahead. We don't have a don't do it or shut up filter in our brains. Well, they are there but don't function at all times.

That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

I hate this one. :shock:

I'm one of those pig headed types who just has to make his own mistakes, and I've got the scars to prove it.

Now that I'm older (and my reflexes have slowed) I would advise all you young bucks to read the above and inwardly digest the content.

If you don't want men to do something then don't say go ahead. We don't have a don't do it or shut up filter in our brains. Well, they are there but don't function at all times.
Amen. I just wish women would be straight up with us guys... Dont tell us the exact opposite of what you mean, tell us WHAT YOU MEAN.

Back