What will the new marine special forces do?

This what Marine Corps times posted on the unit:

"the unit will be trained to conduct special reconnaissance missions as well as rapid ,direct action, strikes to seize, recover or destroy designated personnel or materiel."

of corse

A new spec. ops will have to work hard to gain respect. They will probably do their jobs and go beyond the call of duty. They will stick to the rifle mans creed.
"My rifle with out me is useless, without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot him before me. I will..."

SF

All SF do their job. They just have diiferent strenghts. An SF soldier has no weaknesses. He is their to protect and do his job. Some people may say, "Why do u do it? Why do u fight this war or risk your life? They wont say a thing because the don't understand its about the men next to u."
Black Hawk Down

Re: of corse

No MERCY said:
They will stick to the rifle mans creed.
"My rifle with out me is useless, without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot him before me. I will..."

Shame they have to have a separate unit to clean their rifles then isn't it?

Shame they have to have a separate unit to clean their rifles then isn't it?

Ben, you seemed to have joined this board to do nothing but spout ignorance and (if I may) stupid comments. I'm not sure what your agenda is, but Yoda .. why don't you inform us of your service. With whom have you served and worked with? Where do you get your information? First hand knowledge? Or are you making it up in that young brain of yours? So far, I've seen you post nothing worth reading. Enlighten us as to your background so we can hear of your real time experiences.

easy

Rndersafe take it easy. It sound like the kid is new and still needs to learn the ropes. Just as I did. Remember? Give him a chance. I know he is anoying, but take it easy. He is a newbyor new guy.

Rndersafe take it easy. It sound like the kid is new and still needs to learn the ropes. Just as I did. Remember? Give him a chance. I know he is anoying, but take it easy. He is a newbyor new guy.

No Mercy, when I need you to keep me in check, I will let you know. But thanks for the adivce, kid.

how

OK. I'm sorry. But how will u let me know if u need it. I tried to keep u in check and u blew me away.

Back