What will Iran do? - Page 5

--

March 2nd, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese-canadian
en...we cannot judge Iran's future action simply from its president's words

the President is not the most powerful man in Iran, not the second most powerful, not the third, probably fourth...
Some Guardian councils are actually in charge
Yeah agreed but the nature of that regime is hostile to the civilised world and it has also held its own people hostage.

It is time for them to go and be replaced with a democratic and secular sort of government
March 2nd, 2006  
chinese-canadian

dont worry, slowly, through globalization, Iran will be changed,

globalizaton changed India, changed China, and will change Iran
March 2nd, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
dont worry, slowly, through globalization, Iran will be changed,

globalizaton changed India, changed China, and will change Iran
Disagreed.

We don't have time for this specific country!
--
March 2nd, 2006  
chinese-canadian

I think eventually Iran will have to bow down to the wish of international community. Rhetorics are Rhetorics....i doubt the Iranian president has the balls to really create a regional mess
March 2nd, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
I think eventually Iran will have to bow down to the wish of international community. Rhetorics are Rhetorics....i doubt the Iranian president has the balls to really create a regional mess
Hope not...

The mullahcracy of Iran must go!
March 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, definitely! By hook or by crook, the Mullahs must be exterminated! May the US attack them!
March 5th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Exploring Iran's Military Options

By Dr. Ali Nourizadeh
March 04, 2006

http://www.nourizadeh.com/archives/001757.php#more
Interesting read!
March 5th, 2006  
zander_0633

Next one! Any more this type of notes?
March 5th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
Iran Readies Plan to Close Strait of Hormuz
March 01, 2006
NewsMax.com
Kenneth R. Timmerman

Iran's Revolutionary Guards are making preparations for a massive assault on U.S. naval forces and international shipping in the Persian Gulf, according to a former Iranian intelligence officer who defected to the West in 2001.

The plans, which include the use of bottom-tethered mines potentially capable of destroying U.S. aircraft carriers, were designed to counter a U.S. land invasion and to close the Strait of Hormuz, the defector said in a phone interview from his home in Europe.

"The plan is to stop trade," the source said.
If Iran were to actually carry out their threat to close the Strait of Hormuz by the use of mines and a number of neutral country's ships were to be damaged or destroyed, Iran could very quickly find themselves the target of a worldwide coalition whose one single goal will be to bomb them back into the Ice Age. I realize that some of the Mullahs' elevators don't go to the top floor and some of their basements are overflowing with garbage ... but ... even they wouldn't be dumb enough to do the one single thing that would unite the rest of the world against them. (... they can't be that stupid ... or can they?). Their rhetoric so far indicates that the Mullahs will do what ever they think is necessary to retain their power within Iran even if it destroys the country in the process.

I can definitely see them carrying out this threat even though they MUST know what will happen if they do.

SO MUCH FOR WORKING FOR THE WELFARE OF THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR PEOPLE - POWER CORRUPTS.
March 5th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, if the mullahs actually make that happen, I think even Saudi Arabia will attack Iran!