What will happen if China attacks Taiwan?

View Poll Results :Will a war between US and China over Taiwan happen?
NO 0 0%
YES 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 10th, 2005  
Red_Army

Topic: What will happen if China attacks Taiwan?

This China-Taiwan Crisis is a major issue. It might even start a war between the US and China, the two biggest military powers of the world. Although China might not have carriers, they make it up with manpower and a huge supply of ballistic missiles. Is anyone aware that China has over 500 missiles pointed at Taiwan? The CIA Director Porter Goss even said "Chinese capabilities threaten U.S. forces in the Taiwan Strait region." If this war happens, it may be even bigger than the VIETNAM WAR!
March 10th, 2005  
chewie_nz

this thread will be locked.
March 10th, 2005  
MadeInChina

lool, i know for 2 things for sure and that are this thread is going to be locked and that china will have no probelm taking over taiwan unless us invades, if us invades with all her imperalistic might with her running dogs, then we, the revolutionaries, must defend our homeland and die for the communist cause

--- what i think westerns wanted to hear: :P
--
Boots
March 10th, 2005  
Red_Army

Why will this topic be locked? It is not offensive to anyone?
March 10th, 2005  
Charge 7

Running dogs bite ya in the ass every time.

Thread will be locked because it violates the cardinal rule of "my sandbox is better than your sandbox".
March 10th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Yeah, the Chinese members of the forum are especially culturally sensitive about the issue of Taiwan and seem to have a problem being objective about the issue.
March 10th, 2005  
SHERMAN

Think we had enough of these to last a life time... LOCKED!!!
March 10th, 2005  
Redleg

Please read through the locked threads here in the "Hall of Shame" and you'll see why we're not allowing any China/Taiwan threads in here right now..

Thanks.