What are you Wearing?

AHAHAH Lol sweats and a t shirt lol, its funny how you respond to this right before you go to shower lol i think you do that on purpose lol

AHAHAH Lol sweats and a t shirt lol, its funny how you respond to this right before you go to shower lol i think you do that on purpose lol

No my dear young friend....I never respond on purpose....All of my responses are 100% accurate and honest...Unlike some people on this forum...(not you of course, just other freaks, lol.)..LOL....:wink:

By the way...I'm wearing....shorts and tank top...lol

ROFLMAO the only thing funnier then his response is yours to his LOL omg i'm having hard time breathing lol

tanktop and pants lol

ROFLMAO the only thing funnier then his response is yours to his LOL omg i'm having hard time breathing lol

tanktop and pants lol

LOL!!!!....Is it now???? lol...you haven't seen nothin' yet, lol...you might just pee in your pants! lol

I'm wearing a jean mini skirt w/ a white tank top..

LOL!!!!....Is it now???? lol...you haven't seen nothin' yet, lol...you might just pee in your pants! lol

I'm wearing a jean mini skirt w/ a white tank top..

STOP, STOP FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP. MY POOR OLD TICKER CANT TAKE ANYMORE.

If I fall over in a faint, I'll blame you, there's not enough blood for the two of us. lol

STOP, STOP FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP. MY POOR OLD TICKER CANT TAKE ANYMORE.

If I fall over in a faint, I'll blame you, there's not enough blood for the two of us. lol

ROFL, hahahahhaahhaa!!! There's nothing better than going to heaven with a "smile" on your face, now is there????? lol...

Back