What are you watching right now?

Random choirs on youtube... I dunno what it is about Mormons and singing, but between The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and BYU Singers... They've pretty much monopolized the choral world.....

myself in the mirror....I lost my contact and my eye is ****en burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, hahahhahaha....this only happends to me, sigh...lol

OMG!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're freakin hilarious!!!! I cant believe, he waxed her eyebrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, hahahahhahaha....I would have killed my man!!!!! lol,....I must admit though, I too liked it when he kept saying "I love you baby", hehehehehehhehe....lol...good ones ale...lol

Pranks

Prank

OMG!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're freakin hilarious!!!! I cant believe, he waxed her eyebrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, hahahahhahaha....I would have killed my man!!!!! lol,....I must admit though, I too liked it when he kept saying "I love you baby", hehehehehehhehe....lol...good ones ale...lol
I bet he left her after that lol :bravo:

No I mean the one where the girlfriend scares the boyfriend while he's sleeping lol. He stormed down the stairs at the end lolrofl. Failed relationship...

Back