what do you want to do with your life

Drop Southern Cal, stick to UCLA.

Southern Cal can't count to save their lives. LSU won the national championships three years ago, not Southern Cal, Southern Cal was not going for a threepeat this year, they were going for back-to-back national titles.

I just really don't like Southern Cal in general. And University of South Carolina was the first USC and Southern Cal has no right to try and take it from them!

chronoserpent said:
I'm applying for ROTC at the University of Southern California (USC) and University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), and also the Naval Academy.
Yeah that's sort of what im doing right now.

Damien435 said:
Drop Southern Cal, stick to UCLA.

Southern Cal can't count to save their lives. LSU won the national championships three years ago, not Southern Cal, Southern Cal was not going for a threepeat this year, they were going for back-to-back national titles.

I just really don't like Southern Cal in general. And University of South Carolina was the first USC and Southern Cal has no right to try and take it from them!

LOL, no offense, but I'm going to college for an education, not football!

I really don't care between USC and UCLA. Well, as a conservative, if I were to go to UCLA, I'd get lynched!

Well what does that say about their education system at that school if they lose count after 1? Huh? Don't have an answer for that one, do ya?!

I win!

Many poeple seem to think that athletics are more important than academics at both those schools anyways. At least outsiders do, my personal opinion? If a school really cares that greatly about athletics they don't suspend their star player four days before the Pac-10 tournament. But that's just me. But still, you should go with UCLA, cooler colors than USC.

Right now I am a sophomore, but I have enough credits to get out after junior year. I will do so IF Embry-riddle takes me and then I want to do Aerospace Engenering, but I want to fly for the USAF

good 4 u
USAFAUX2004 said:
Right now I am a sophomore, but I have enough credits to get out after junior year. I will do so IF Embry-riddle takes me and then I want to do Aerospace Engenering, but I want to fly for the USAF

go to a state university as they are affordable for me.. take ROTC (whichever is avaliable there, hopefully Army) hopefully get commissioned.. serve 20+ years.. retire.. then i want to go into teaching Junior ROTC..

Damien435 said:
Well what does that say about their education system at that school if they lose count after 1? Huh? Don't have an answer for that one, do ya?!

I win!

Many poeple seem to think that athletics are more important than academics at both those schools anyways. At least outsiders do, my personal opinion? If a school really cares that greatly about athletics they don't suspend their star player four days before the Pac-10 tournament. But that's just me. But still, you should go with UCLA, cooler colors than USC.
Erm, the education...Im pretty sure he knows his colors, and UGA has the best colors of all...But if you want to know the best program between the two it's going to depend on your major. What is it?

Still want to be a Marine, but my plans have changed a bit. While in College (Annapolis, Duke, The U, or Harvard) I'll (tentivaly) major in Chemistry with either a double Major or Minor in Computer Science. Have the Corps teach me what they want me to know about computers, and in my free time see if I can do anything with Chemistry. Then try and get a job as like a Chemical Engineer after the Corps.

major Krause said:
I want to go to the air force academy and become an officer After I do my 25 years I want to retire as a kernel(colonel):salute2:

A friend of mine is headed to the USAFA now. I'm going to apply there, but my dream is to go to USNA, then go into the Marines.

C/LT Coleman said:
A friend of mine is headed to the USAFA now. I'm going to apply there, but my dream is to go to USNA, then go into the Marines.

I'm currently a candidate for the USNA. Good luck with your quest.

I really want to work for a company that developes military equipmen...
like simrad or something like that.... I really like gadgets!

Our group commander just got a scholarship to the Air Force Academy...When our principal announced it, he said ROCT...we all laughed at him..haha

I wanna find way to make lots money and really do very little work.

Plan on getting my MBA and working somewere, dont care were. Just pay me.

well, i'm already into phase one of my plans, go through Army ROTC. down side of that is that I'm not a US citizen, I'm Canadian, so I can't commission. But that is all ok, cause after I graduate in two years (fingers crossed) I'm gonna enlist in the Army so I can get US citizenship, serve a hitch, go back for my masters degree, and then do the "green to gold" ROTC program to finally become an officer.

Jump out of airplanes and fight out numbered, out gunned and surrounded for the thrill and joy of it.
My therapist is calling right now.

Back