What do you want to do after Cadets?

AFSteliga

Token Canadian Moder'eh'tor
Pretty straightforward.

Want to do after you retire from whatever Cadets you happen to be in?(ie: RCAirCS, USNSCC, etc.)

Originally, I wanted to go to the Royal Military College and be an Air Navigator for the Canadian Forces, but after multiple 3 hour trips at 0400hrs, I decided not to bother with the Air Nav thing and move over to Infantry or Maritime Surface/Subsurface (MARS). The CFRC (Canadian Forces Recruiting Center) told me that I was accepted to RMC under the MARS Program.

I accepted and here I am today.

I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer and go to BUD/S training (SEAL Training) and become a Navy SEAL. This is something that I have wanted for about 6 years and there is no way I am settling for less than that!

-SN Jackson

I was going to go to RMC for BA in Arts. But I went to Dive College instead.
I now work as a Dive Instructor. Things I learned in (sea/navy) cadets helped me alot. With rope work, class teaching, leadership, and other stuff.

I might be joining the Reserves here as well. And/Or possably become a CI.

If I have the grades for RMC or ROTP after this year, then I will apply for that. If not, I will join my local Air Reserve unit, (19 field maitnance engineers) and upgrade at Kwantlen College.

college, then live life.... as a senior member.

:D

*I'm big, I'm bad, Give me those doughnuts or you'll be had. Don't ask questions, Can't you see? I'm a senior member in CAP!"

Ok... anyways!

lol...did you make that one up your self? Hey...it works for RCAC....or CIC! (Cadet Instructors Cadre, RCAC Officers, for those of you who don't know)

Trevor said:
If I have the grades for RMC or ROTP after this year, then I will apply for that. If not, I will join my local Air Reserve unit, (19 field maitnance engineers) and upgrade at Kwantlen College.

What MOC do you want to apply for at RMC? Plus, if you want some info about RMC, just ask.

Trevor said:
lol...did you make that one up your self? Hey...it works for RCAC....or CIC! (Cadet Instructors Cadre, RCAC Officers, for those of you who don't know)

:D Yep! It took me a grand total of 2 minutes! YAY!

CrazyCadet142 said:
Trevor said:

:D Yep! It took me a grand total of 2 minutes! YAY!

Hey now not all of us senior member types are like that some of us came to the dark side from the blue

SureShot223 said:
I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer and go to BUD/S training (SEAL Training) and become a Navy SEAL. This is something that I have wanted for about 6 years and there is no way I am settling for less than that!

-SN Jackson

I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer. I choose to go into the Medical services and be a Navy Doctor. I have wanted to go into the navy for awhile and have sttled before that, that I would be a surgeon. The Place I want to go for Med School will be at Bethesda Naval Hospital, where all Navy personnel are trained and educated for this duty.

I get to save Marines!

-SA Castro

Want to take a year off after high school, then go straight into RMC Duntroon, then into the Infantry, :biggun: , hopefully only retire when they kick me out at 55

Bory said:
Want to take a year off after high school, then go straight into RMC Duntroon, then into the Infantry, :biggun: , hopefully only retire when they kick me out at 55

Alright, we've got another going RMC person here. I'm here at RMC Saint-Jean right now.

Finish High School, RMC, Medical Uni, serve as long as I have to, Join Reserves, Until done everything I want to do, then join active, make a career out of it as a doc/communications tech/officer until I retire

Nick E said:
Finish High School, RMC, Medical Uni, serve as long as I have to, Join Reserves, Until done everything I want to do, then join active, make a career out of it as a doc/communications tech/officer until I retire

So you're going to go to RMC as a Reservist and then go active at a later date? Why don't you go Regular Officer off the bat. It would be more cost effective.

Back