What do you want to do after Cadets?

--

September 12th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Topic: What do you want to do after Cadets?

Pretty straightforward.

Want to do after you retire from whatever Cadets you happen to be in?(ie: RCAirCS, USNSCC, etc.)

Originally, I wanted to go to the Royal Military College and be an Air Navigator for the Canadian Forces, but after multiple 3 hour trips at 0400hrs, I decided not to bother with the Air Nav thing and move over to Infantry or Maritime Surface/Subsurface (MARS). The CFRC (Canadian Forces Recruiting Center) told me that I was accepted to RMC under the MARS Program.

I accepted and here I am today.
September 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

College
September 15th, 2004  
SureShot223

I am in the USNSCC and I am trying to get into the Naval Academy and become a Naval Officer and go to BUD/S training (SEAL Training) and become a Navy SEAL. This is something that I have wanted for about 6 years and there is no way I am settling for less than that!

-SN Jackson
--
September 15th, 2004  
alliehz

College. But even then I will still be a cadet.
September 15th, 2004  
echo

I was going to go to RMC for BA in Arts. But I went to Dive College instead.
I now work as a Dive Instructor. Things I learned in (sea/navy) cadets helped me alot. With rope work, class teaching, leadership, and other stuff.

I might be joining the Reserves here as well. And/Or possably become a CI.
September 15th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

MARINE CORPS, OORAH
September 15th, 2004  
Damien

I do concur
September 15th, 2004  
Trevor

If I have the grades for RMC or ROTP after this year, then I will apply for that. If not, I will join my local Air Reserve unit, (19 field maitnance engineers) and upgrade at Kwantlen College.
September 15th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

college, then live life.... as a senior member.

*I'm big, I'm bad, Give me those doughnuts or you'll be had. Don't ask questions, Can't you see? I'm a senior member in CAP!"

Ok... anyways!
September 16th, 2004  
Trevor

lol...did you make that one up your self? Hey...it works for RCAC....or CIC! (Cadet Instructors Cadre, RCAC Officers, for those of you who don't know)