What is this the Vehicle?

Avksentii

e766c22c6034.jpg

Somebody know, what is the Technics miracle ? )))
In the signatures it has been written: The soldier in the stadium Bakshi (Kashmir) in 2002.

Last edited:
I would hazard a guess that it is some form of vehicle for crowd control. Now the weapon mounting is either a water cannon or tear gas dispenser

It's not a water cannon as the piping/hosing isn't right for one so my guess is that it is some form of grenade launcher.

I would hazard a guess that it is some form of vehicle for crowd control
I'm interesting, is it a tank or simple armoured car ? The first time in my life I see such dome turret )))
It's not a water cannon as the piping/hosing isn't right for one so my guess is that it is some form of grenade launcher.
I think so also... maybe is a system metalstorm ? )

How about the observation dome of a bunker?

How do you know it is a vehicle?

It's a vehicle tomtom, I saw the article in India Times online, it's out of Kashmir, some ground forces security vehicle. But all they have is that very difficult picture, nothing of the whole thing.

I thought it looked like launchers for selfdefence smoke..But as I think about the general look of the rest of the vehicle that might be too modern and inovative..LOL

Alsdo the angle is wrong.

I thought it looked like launchers for selfdefence smoke..But as I think about the general look of the rest of the vehicle that might be too modern and inovative..LOL

Alsdo the angle is wrong.

it's kind of why I think it might be a grenade launcher instead where they can fire one at a time.

Back