What time is it? - Page 7

--
Boots

October 16th, 2005  
Locke

13:11
spent last 2 hours digging a hole in the ground, cuz aparently our pipes have a leak in them and dad has a broken foot so he really shouldn't be doing anything much.
then i mowed the lawn
October 16th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

10:45 and I just got back from renting The Interpreter.(nicole kidman, sean penn). Its an awesome movie or so ive heard...
October 16th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

2242 CT....Watching a Southpark marathon on Comedy Central
--
Boots
October 16th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/sergeant_henderson
10:45 and I just got back from renting The Interpreter.(nicole kidman, sean penn). Its an awesome movie or so ive heard...
1:44
just finished reading a good article on the Special Ops Group, have uploaded it ot the news section

the interpreter was a pretty good movie, the ending was a bit meh, tell us what you think onces you've finished it
October 16th, 2005  
AussieNick

1336 HRS. Just finished lunch.
October 16th, 2005  
Team Infidel

1337. Finished lunch and getting ready for the second third of my day.
October 16th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

1458 and still working on my paper. I wished someone near me played hacky sack.
October 16th, 2005  
Team Infidel

2215 Iraqi.. And I am FINALLY leaving work.
October 16th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
Quote:
Originally Posted by C/sergeant_henderson
1:44
just finished reading a good article on the Special Ops Group, have uploaded it ot the news section

the interpreter was a pretty good movie, the ending was a bit meh, tell us what you think onces you've finished it
yea the ending was not nearly as good as the rest of the movie...but all in all it was good.
October 17th, 2005  
NewRecruitAFR2332

1:36 (13:36) Mountain Standard Time

Trying to get the ambition to get off my butt and do things that need to be done.