What time is it?

13:11
spent last 2 hours digging a hole in the ground, cuz aparently our pipes have a leak in them and dad has a broken foot so he really shouldn't be doing anything much.
then i mowed the lawn

C/sergeant_henderson said:
10:45 and I just got back from renting The Interpreter.(nicole kidman, sean penn). Its an awesome movie or so ive heard...
1:44
just finished reading a good article on the Special Ops Group, have uploaded it ot the news section

the interpreter was a pretty good movie, the ending was a bit meh, tell us what you think onces you've finished it

Locke said:
C/sergeant_henderson said:
10:45 and I just got back from renting The Interpreter.(nicole kidman, sean penn). Its an awesome movie or so ive heard...
1:44
just finished reading a good article on the Special Ops Group, have uploaded it ot the news section

the interpreter was a pretty good movie, the ending was a bit meh, tell us what you think onces you've finished it

yea the ending was not nearly as good as the rest of the movie...but all in all it was good.

21:53 - Being bored to kingdome come. Waiting for Italian Guy to write a reply on a topic but doubt he gets around doing it. Moved the lawn from the front to the backyard - it fits better there.

-1 degree celcius outside, the dog needs a walk, cannot find the motivation for doing it - I wish I had a servant doing such things. Beginning to feel stressed about the car battery, did fail this morning (only -3) but I cannot be :cen: buying a new one.

New gouvernment being announced on TV - disappointed in just about every minister. I need a new country as well.

Good night!

Good night Sunb!, what topic were you talking about?

Anyways. 22:22, Italy. Watching tv and checking the boards. Been busy all day, will be flying to Rome this Fri.

1117 Iraqi.. Got in around 0230, had 4 hours of sleep and now back at it again. I am doing some work, watching Iraqi soap operas, and getting slammed for a big day.

Back