What time is it?

1019 hrs here and I'm watching the news about the earthquake in Pakistan and India, also Iran. My God, there are thousands of souls lost. The News people are mentioning how maybe at least Bin Laden was in a cavein. Even if I thought it, I wouldn't say it on the news because of the innocents.

1847 here in Italy. Just got back from a huge lunch at restaurant: A relative became priest so it was a big thing, big celebration. Only thing that sucked: I was sitting next to this bunch of missionaries who kept talking about how bad the Americans are, how bad the trans-national corporations are, and it's all the Jews' fault, and this and that. Some nerve. I had never thought there could be people that were so much anti-jews. Specially part of the Church.

18:27 - surfing the net, abuot to throw a dart at the board cuz i cant decide what subject i need to study next... :(

edit:
yeah its amazing how closed minded and stereotypical members of some religions can be.

1142 Iraq

Wondering where half the day already went. Been pulling out my damn hair all day long. :rambo: Really don't like full birds today. absolutely nuts.

23:30 here

decided i needed a laugh after normalising database, am reading The Don Juan Forums its a bit of a hoot, theres some complete bs stuff, there but its good to know there are people out there who have had worse luck than me

LOL

19:22 - time for a jolly good Johnny Walker and then it is good night, obtained a fewer while driving home from work this afternoon :cry:

natta.gif

20:27 here in Italy. Done reading a book on the Holocaust and the attitude of Britain and the US, ready to eat dinner.

22:01 here. Wearing my new shirt "Virus Nine: Stay Proud Stay True Stay Punk." Also doing a 4-6 page paper on Franz Kafka for English.

Back