what time do you hit the sack?

What time do you go to sleep?

• Total voters
On weekdays, it's 0000hrs, but on weekends it's usually when the last person I'm talking to on MSN leaves for bed.

near to midnight.. that's bed time.

I usually like the night.. it's beautiful and peaceful.

I like to enjoy that before I sleep, and to think about things that happened in the day.

Weekends: 1-2am or about 3-4am if i go out
weekdays: 11-12pm, i dont finish work some nights until 10pm and im never tired enough to go straight to bed.

School days (Monday and Wed.) and Sundays: usually by about 0100.
The rest of t he week: usually about 0400. Usually I'm up late IMing my buddies in Iraq and since they're 8 hours ahead of us, night is morning over there. I have a good group on my friends list though, and have people who pull different shifts, so usually I could have someone to IM 24/7.
Oh no matter what time I go to bed, I wake up by 0840 so I can get ready and be online by 0900. Me and my best friend usually talk at 0900. Of course class doesn't start till 1100. My schedule this smester RULES!!!!!

I have a wide variety of bedtimes. It really just depends on a mix of when I feel like going to bed and how tired I am.

...But I'm usually in the sack before midnight. I AM in school, after all.

recently i've been going to bed pretty late because i've been having sleeping issues. normally it's about 11:30 on a school night. if it's not then it could be whenever the sun comes up.

Back